Author Topic: yahoo mail got whatasized....  (Read 1274 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
yahoo mail got whatasized....
« on: June 15, 2004, 03:53:27 PM »
they are competing with google mail, i openned it up today to find 100 mb of storage............just thought everyone should know in case they have an onlione account.....just THINK OF ALL THE NEW SPAM THAT COULD FILL 100MB OF SPACE!!! B)  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 04:09:03 PM »
they are competing with google mail, i openned it up today to find 100 mb of storage............just thought everyone should know in case they have an onlione account.....just THINK OF ALL THE NEW SPAM THAT COULD FILL 100MB OF SPACE!!! B)
100 megs is more than enough.  Google is silly for offering a gig.  YOU SHOULD NOT have that many emails to store.  Seriously.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 05:07:41 PM »
100 megs is more than enough.  Google is silly for offering a gig.  YOU SHOULD NOT have that many emails to store.  Seriously.
i can only imagine plenty of programs, video, etc being sent to and from emailers....what a way to allow pirating....
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.