Author Topic: Classy comments by TD and Pop . . .  (Read 780 times)

Guest_Randy

Classy comments by TD and Pop . . .
« on: May 16, 2004, 11:02:08 PM »
"That was really our demise in the series," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said of his team's offense. "I thought that defensively, they were wonderful."

"They adjusted their game plan and it worked for them," Duncan said. "We didn't shoot the ball as well as we could have."

About the Lakers' defense, Duncan said: "It's tough because Shaq's back there, that's a big part of it. You can get by them at points. Having Shaq back there as a safety really causes some problems. It was a very good defensive scheme, more than anything."

Think maybe they would give lessons to PJ and Shaq?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Classy comments by TD and Pop . . .
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 11:34:56 PM »
"That was really our demise in the series," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said of his team's offense. "I thought that defensively, they were wonderful."

"They adjusted their game plan and it worked for them," Duncan said. "We didn't shoot the ball as well as we could have."

About the Lakers' defense, Duncan said: "It's tough because Shaq's back there, that's a big part of it. You can get by them at points. Having Shaq back there as a safety really causes some problems. It was a very good defensive scheme, more than anything."

Think maybe they would give lessons to PJ and Shaq?
Throw Horry and Willis into the list.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 11:35:13 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com