Author Topic: Good ending to game 5  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Good ending to game 5
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2004, 12:46:29 PM »
It was an incredible comeback for the Spurs -- but as a Laker fan I jumped around the room with my son -- we were both screaming and my wife was giving me that look like "act your age." 

PS - It's also nice to see the Lakers win a game when the Spurs had the FREETHROW advantage
:D  17-13 "ADVANTAGE."

Yes its soo predictable you would seize upon that.
So lets see its "down" to +28 for the Flamers now with another game coming up at Sthaples Cthenter.  Oh yaa that will be even.

Besides stats don't always tell the whole story.
If you think DeReek Swisher running underneath a shot attempter like Manu GNob and so many others and then rolling his wrists back like he's falling off a boat acting like a crash test dummy and getting the call is basketball then you're simply in the same room as Dan doing the Laker Conga Dance while burning insense.  

Keep dancing around the room.
My Laker friends want to picture Krishnas in full regale.

And i have those steaks ready for you.  Once a Krishna does not mean always a Krishna.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 12:54:11 PM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Good ending to game 5
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 01:06:19 PM »
It was an incredible comeback for the Spurs -- but as a Laker fan I jumped around the room with my son -- we were both screaming and my wife was giving me that look like "act your age." 

PS - It's also nice to see the Lakers win a game when the Spurs had the FREETHROW advantage

So lets see its "down" to +28 for the Flamers now with another game coming up at Sthaples Cthenter.  Oh yaa that will be even.

If you think DeReek Swisher running underneath a shot attempter like Manu GNob and so many others and then rolling his wrists back like he's falling off a boat acting like a crash test dummy and getting the call is basketball then you're simply in the same room as Dan doing the Laker Conga Dance while burning insense.  

And i have those steaks ready for you.  Once a Krishna does not mean always a Krishna.
You always bite the powerbait dont you?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Good ending to game 5
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2004, 01:24:16 PM »
At least it entertains the rest of us to watch the Laker faithful dance with Reality.   :rofl:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

jn

Good ending to game 5
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2004, 01:25:20 PM »
"You always bite the powerbait dont you?"  :rofl:

I'm heading to Houston for some fishing on the Gulf this week. Maybe I'll catch me a big ol' hoss of a Reality!  Yeehaa!!  :up:  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Good ending to game 5
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2004, 02:33:43 PM »
"You always bite the powerbait dont you?"  :rofl:

I'm heading to Houston for some fishing on the Gulf this week. Maybe I'll catch me a big ol' hoss of a Reality!  Yeehaa!!  :up:
Let's hope not.  Not only are those kind of fish throwback fish.....they also seem to fall off the back of the bandwagon very easily.  I dont think soil in the Gulf is a good seasoning for fish.   B)  
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 02:35:49 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_Randy

Good ending to game 5
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2004, 02:37:38 PM »

I'm not discussing anything with an idiot -- you would never listen to reason anyway -- at the end of the season you will still be stating that the Lakers have never won a series on their own (without refs help, or choking help by coaches and/or players) -- it's the reason that you don't get any respect on this board.  

From now on, I'll just use your given name -- IDIOT!!!

Guest_Randy

Good ending to game 5
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 02:38:23 PM »
At least it entertains the rest of us to watch the Laker faithful dance with Reality.   :rofl:
These games aren't entertaining enough for you?

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Good ending to game 5
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 03:27:57 PM »
These games aren't entertaining enough for you?
But there isn't a Laker/Spurs game today.   :D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 03:28:13 PM by Lurker »
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Good ending to game 5
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 03:59:19 PM »
I dont like the fact that the SPurs contested the shot, it looked good to me.  bad taste by the organization IMO.

while I kow the series is NOT over, and we can win in la, I think it is just the way it came down that i say this is over, game 5 last year was the same way, only this time the shot went in...call me supersticious [sp?] - but i think thats just the way its gonna go down this year fellas....
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_Randy

Good ending to game 5
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 05:09:41 PM »
I dont like the fact that the SPurs contested the shot, it looked good to me.  bad taste by the organization IMO.

while I kow the series is NOT over, and we can win in la, I think it is just the way it came down that i say this is over, game 5 last year was the same way, only this time the shot went in...call me supersticious [sp?] - but i think thats just the way its gonna go down this year fellas....
Thanks for restoring my faith in Spurs fans -- it's nice to know that not ALL fans believe this was something that an organization should and would have done.