Author Topic: 7 games LOL  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
7 games LOL
« on: April 24, 2012, 08:04:08 PM »
Artest only gets 7 games.  :)

Stay classy, Laker Fans.

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: 7 games LOL
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 12:45:03 AM »
Once again you prove why you are the king of board killers, nice work little boy
Dan

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 08:25:50 PM »
^^You should feel quite at home here:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=144584&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50
Lakersground.net  ;)

3 guys were running towards him. What would you do? I have seen benches cleared for much less in tournaments. And you don't just stand there.
- travank

"Stupid, out of control, but not intentional. Of course the ESPN broadcasters make it out to be as intentional as the Raja Bell clothesline. Well actually, they all tried to make Bell justified in that blatant act."

- vkewalra

"(bleep) mike breen and (bleep) anyone who says it wasn't an accident you're all a bunch of prima donnas."
- McSassy

"Why was Harding walking up under him? I think MWP elbow was more of a get the hell of me elbow but wasn't trying to elbow him in the head. He'll be suspended for at least 2 games. Harding tried to draw a foul but got knocked the F**K out instead!!"
- AJLakerfan

"That sugarwalls mouth commentator Breen is not helping one bit by his biased commentating. Instead of a 1 or 2 game suspension, he's can get him suspended for the rest of the year."
- bodyrock

"It was wrong of Artest but why was Harden draped all over him after his made basket? His arm was all over/pushing Artest well after he didn't have the ball any more.

The announcers were going a bit overboard in my opinion about how terrible it was. Too bad it happened on National TV.

I hope Harden is ok. But I think he should get some of the blame for what happened.

We've had Ron Artest back...we got him. The good and the bad."

- Kobe_luver

"Completely agree If you watch the game at normal pace you can tell it is an accident."
- KB#8#24

:) :) and that's only about one page.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 11:59:33 AM »
Stayin classy, Laker Style.

In the interview, World Peace told O'Brien that Harden "runs into people's elbows. When somebody dunks, he puts his chin right there. He did it to (Knicks center) Tyson Chandler."

As for the elbow itself? "I felt something, but I didn't know it was his actual head," World Peace told O'Brien.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 11:38:38 PM »
Laker Fan Dan stay silent on this please.

Kobme's flagrant on Faried in Game 6:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-hammers-kenneth-faried-flagrant-foul-video-142922552.html

ClllLAssy.

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 07:46:57 PM »
Blow it out your ear boy! You don't tell me what not to comment on, your bias and snot nosed hate filled little rants single-handedly DESTROYED this board and I will call you out for it ANYTIME I WANT TO! Go away and leave sports discussion to the adults in the room, that is, if any are even left after your cancer killed off any hope of good sports discussion here!
Dan

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 12:37:40 AM »
 :D You will continue to stay silent on Artest.

Also looked like Metta World took a swipe at Westbrooks eye when W was defenseless.

Stayin cLAssy.