Author Topic: Lakers  (Read 6497 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lakers
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 12:20:15 PM »
It should tell you all you need to know when one of the persons I've always thought of as one of the most reasonable cats on here, Joe Vancil, lit you up and blocked you some time back, even DaBods, who is no fan of me by any means, weighed in here on your tired and played little games you like to engage in.
Do tell what pushed Joe over the edge.  My insinuating he was reasoning like a Laker Poster.  :D :D
Absolutely my bad for not clarifying to Joe that i was referencing you Laker Bois, not him.  I apologize.

And do tell once and for all about Dabods "weighing in" on you.  Rather then picking and choosing when he weighs in on me.  Or if you'd rather that be buried, so be it.  However, very lame that you comment on my posting style while deflecting etc on Dabods "weighing in" on you. 
At any rate, no need to choose "sides".  Stop washing 18 inches up the elbow.
Dabods has more or less disliked my posting style for 10 years but he's big enough to use his freedom of choice to read (or not) what i post. 
He's given me plenty of factual responses when I've asked and he's commented from time to time when i gave what he considered useful posts.

He's provided you babies with an ignore feature, that was not enough apparantly. 

I've brought you Laker Posters (well you and W.O.W.) together again and even Lurker joined in.  That's good, right?
Lastly have you considered forming your own db site? (you, W.O.W., Lurker?)

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 01:39:24 PM »
Let's be clear Reality, this isn't me giving you freedom.  If I was moderating this board like I did any of the others I had been a moderator on over the years, you'd be banned.  You're the definition of an troll looking to instigate a fight.  People who come to a message board only to annoy have no place in message boards I moderate.

You're here for the simple reason that I have no desire to babysit another online community.

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »
Wow, nothing more to say on this subject
Dan

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 05:23:47 PM »
Hey guys,

Summer brings a little bit of breathing room.  Sad to say but I just don't get to watch as much basketball anymore, no cable and only 24 hours in the day.

Some quick thoughts.  Completely SHOCKED the Lakers lost:  I mean  I would have granted Kobe getting old, Phil losing interest, Gasol whining about his girlyfriend and STILL would've thought they'd roll the competition in the west.  I mean Dallas is more ancient than LA is.  So once again SHOCKED. 

Lurker, you're rooting for OKC because of Sam Presti ---> former Spurs asst. GM.  We know where your heart is. :D 
He's done a fantastic job with that organization, experienc is doing them in right now I think. 

Nice to see Reality still pissing off everyone with a pulse.

I'll be around . . .   
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."