Author Topic: Cracker line is out  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Cracker line is out
« on: May 11, 2004, 01:27:53 PM »
Reality Inc is pleased to announce that supplies are plentiful of soothing crackers for the upcoming Laker crisis.

Regulars:  These are made from 4 different organic grains and Italian olive oils.  Anyone can enjoy these with wine, cheese, even eat them by themselves.  MMMnnn.  Share some with friends.

Laker Strength:  These crackers contain soothing valerium root herbs, the kind valium is derived from.  Feed them to your little Laker or your big Laker 2 hours before the Laker playoff collapse.  Remind them to chew thouroughly.  Goes good with crow.

Randy Strength:  these are for your more troublesome Laker rooter, who may need a little more help getting thru this years playoff loss.  Besides valerium root, we put 7 different numbing and calming herbs and stone ground them together.
Safe to consume with large amounts of Crow.

"real fan" Strength.  The FDA does not allow us to add medications that only a licensed medical professional can prescribe.  Instead we've gathered the most potent morphene like herbs from the Pasadena California area, and combined them with many of the same herbs as Randy Strength crackers.  Many Laker subjects were studied before this combination was formed, including studies of similiar non Lakers such as Abraham Simpson.  However, these "real fan" line crackers should not be used as a substitute for calling 911.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 01:30:54 PM by Reality »

Guest_Randy

Cracker line is out
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 02:45:38 PM »
Reality Inc is pleased to announce that supplies are plentiful of soothing crackers for the upcoming Laker crisis.

Regulars:  These are made from 4 different organic grains and Italian olive oils.  Anyone can enjoy these with wine, cheese, even eat them by themselves.  MMMnnn.  Share some with friends.

Laker Strength:  These crackers contain soothing valerium root herbs, the kind valium is derived from.  Feed them to your little Laker or your big Laker 2 hours before the Laker playoff collapse.  Remind them to chew thouroughly.  Goes good with crow.

Randy Strength:  these are for your more troublesome Laker rooter, who may need a little more help getting thru this years playoff loss.  Besides valerium root, we put 7 different numbing and calming herbs and stone ground them together.
Safe to consume with large amounts of Crow.

"real fan" Strength.  The FDA does not allow us to add medications that only a licensed medical professional can prescribe.  Instead we've gathered the most potent morphene like herbs from the Pasadena California area, and combined them with many of the same herbs as Randy Strength crackers.  Many Laker subjects were studied before this combination was formed, including studies of similiar non Lakers such as Abraham Simpson.  However, these "real fan" line crackers should not be used as a substitute for calling 911.
Laker fans don't need crackers -- and I certainly don't since all the soothing that I needed was watching you try to find SOMEONE to blame when the Lakers kicked "your" (you are still a Spurs fan -- if they lose another game, you might have to jump to a different bandwagon) Spurs butts.  Ahh, the joy!!!   :lol:  :lol:  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Cracker line is out
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 12:30:55 AM »
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Cracker line is out
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 10:56:55 AM »
WOW,

Our customer service dept recieved your above picture or otherwise attempt at intelligible communication.  We have done our best to interpet your letter and our panel wants to give excellent customer service to all Reality Inc Cracker customers, especially good ones like yourself.  The staff is very experienced with Laker Krishnas.  Our response is:

Nooo sorry.

We don't carry an alchohol soaked cracker that will lead to hallucinations such as the blurry picture (picture?) above or cause you to see things like
2 games in SA
SAS 51 FTAs
LAL 51 FTAs

2 games in FlamerLand
LAL 72
SAS 44

+28 in FlamerLand[/color]

as being even.

We encourage you to continue to enjoy our Reality Cracker line while keeping yourself and other Krishnas safe during your services.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 11:09:14 AM by Reality »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Cracker line is out
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 12:29:13 PM »
WOW,

Our customer service dept recieved your above picture or otherwise attempt at intelligible communication.  We have done our best to interpet your letter and our panel wants to give excellent customer service to all Reality Inc Cracker customers, especially good ones like yourself.  The staff is very experienced with Laker Krishnas.  Our response is:

Nooo sorry.

We don't carry an alchohol soaked cracker that will lead to hallucinations such as the blurry picture (picture?) above or cause you to see things like
2 games in SA
SAS 51 FTAs
LAL 51 FTAs

2 games in FlamerLand
LAL 72
SAS 44

+28 in FlamerLand[/color]

as being even.

We encourage you to continue to enjoy our Reality Cracker line while keeping yourself and other Krishnas safe during your services.
Thank you Reality for justifing the Lakers/Kings series of 2002.  You've now abandoned your per-game FT analysis in favor of a series FT analysis.

No more comments about any one particular game, that's music to my ears.

As far as the picture dim-one, it's a crow, EAT IT!

P.S. Haven't heard back regarding the tickets, makes me think they've been sold.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Cracker line is out
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 02:06:50 PM »
Wrong.

Reality Inc was merely pointing out what superb intelligent balanced reasonable poster Lurker had said after you, Randy and other Krishnas tried blaming the refs for the 2-0 SA wins on EVEN FTAs by Lurkers saying "Now if only the Spurs will be so fortunate to come away from 2 LA games with even FTAs".  (Lurker I paraphrased.)  We sure see the results.  Even after the 1st half last night, a 1st half in which the 6 reasonable Laker rooters i watched the game with all said SA was dominant yet 10-2 advantage after one qtr and 16-9 at halftime in favor of the Lakers?!  We knew then more marketing b.s. was to come in the 2nd half and it sure did.  Props to Kobme for the circus shots.

Eat that.  With a cracker of your choice.

p.s.  does Mr Boxing Promoter Laker Retard with kid know i will take them and am not simply inquiring?  Well i guess i do need to hear where the seats are.  Have my car warmed up, can you do it?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 02:16:59 PM by Reality »

Guest_Randy

Cracker line is out
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2004, 02:16:07 PM »
Wrong.

Reality Inc was merely pointing out what superb intelligent balanced reasonable poster Lurker had said after you, Randy and other Krishnas tried blaming the refs for the 2-0 SA wins on EVEN FTAs by Lurkers saying "Now if only the Spurs will be so fortunate to come away from 2 LA games with even FTAs".  (Lurker I paraphrased.)  We sure see the results.  Even after the 1st half last night, a 1st half in which the 6 reasonable Laker rooters i watched the game with all said SA was dominant yet 10-2 advantage after one qtr and 16-9 at halftime in favor of the Lakers?!  We knew then more marketing b.s. was to come in the 2nd half and it sure did.  Props to Kobme for the circus shots.

Eat that.  With a cracker of your choice.
Reality -- please continue your idiotic ways some where else -- and this is NOW a challenge -- please go back and show me where I said the refs were to blame for the loss in games #1 and #2?  Still waiting!

I stated that there was "home cooking" -- that's what usually happens on your home floor -- however, I have stated SEVERAL times that the Spurs BEAT the Lakers -- not the refs.  In fact, you made the comment that both teams haven't played well in the same game and I stated that you were wrong -- the reason why a team has struggled is directly a result of the opposing teams defense -- and that IS the reason the other team didn't play well.  

The Spurs were the better team in games #1 and #2
the Lakers were the better team in games #3 and #4

Not the refs, not a team not showing up, not poor coaching -- it was the better team who won both games.  The Spurs took it to the Lakers in #1 and #2 -- the Lakers took it to the Spurs in #3 and #4.

Now let's hear YOU say it!