Author Topic: Is Lebrons elbow whacked?  (Read 7566 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Is Lebrons elbow whacked?
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 07:34:46 PM »
Laker Fan Dan are you going to weigh in on a Laker posters use of language? ^^^^

Koast would you like to edit this?

Kiss my ass you little tattle tale.
No i didn't "tell" Laker Fan Dan anything.  You posted it for all to see.
I just want to see if there's a board unity on this or if Laker Fan Dan exempts you Laker Posters.  Establish a precedent as opposed to bouncing around.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2010, 07:39:39 PM »
Back on the thread original topic, not much to be gained from this interview but at least it's a little bit of info:

Ferry: LeBron needs rest, not surgery
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Cleveland Cavaliers general manager Danny Ferry says the elbow injury that bothered LeBron James during the NBA playoffs was bad enough that the team would have rested him during the regular season.

Ferry revealed for the first time that the league's MVP complained about his elbow before an April 8 game in Chicago. He was a late scratch from the starting lineup that night and sat out Cleveland's final four regular-season games.

James was diagnosed with a sprained elbow and bone bruise. He said earlier this week that the elbow was "an issue" he would take care of in the offseason.

Ferry has not been told by anyone that James needs surgery. He said James was informed he couldn't damage the elbow further by playing with the injury.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5189764

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2010, 10:56:11 PM »
Laker Fan Dan are you going to weigh in on a Laker posters use of language? ^^^^

Koast would you like to edit this?

Kiss my ass you little tattle tale.
No i didn't "tell" Laker Fan Dan anything.  You posted it for all to see.
I just want to see if there's a board unity on this or if Laker Fan Dan exempts you Laker Posters.  Establish a precedent as opposed to bouncing around.

He doesn't post here anymore because of you so it really doesn't matter. You are old enough to know what you are trying to do here.  Stop playing stupid games.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 09:29:28 AM »

I'm saying LeBron *TRIED* last night, but what he tried was completely wrong.  It was like Kobe on the 2004 Lakers vs. Pistons team.  He tried to do it by himself.  And he failed.  And the reason he failed was because he tried to do it by himself.
Okay Vancil i just watched from about 8:00 or so left in the 3rd (55-55) to 4:30 left in the game.  LeBron is going to have to do a whole lot worse in the last 4:30 to even remotely liken this to Kobme in the 2004 Finals.  Kobme aside, i do not see LeBron doing the uber selfish thing but rather attempting to get his teamates involved very much so.   I've only seen 2 plays where LeBron went Kobme in this stretch I've watched. 

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2010, 09:37:24 AM »
He doesn't post here anymore because of you so it really doesn't matter. You are old enough to know what you are trying to do here.  Stop playing stupid games.
It's a nice fabrication, but after having had his own shortcomings pointed out in a detailed post by DB (which had nothing to do with me), LFD chose to downplay/basically belittle everything DB posted and go on to attempt to blame DB for not having posted this sooner and thus excuse himself in total.  He faded out after that, only coming back once in a while.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2010, 11:12:51 AM »
It's a nice fabrication, but after having had his own shortcomings pointed out in a detailed post by DB (which had nothing to do with me), LFD chose to downplay/basically belittle everything DB posted and go on to attempt to blame DB for not having posted this sooner and thus excuse himself in total.  He faded out after that, only coming back once in a while.

You ran him off the board, its not a fabrication.  You annoyed him so much he has no urge to post here.  Nothing DB says or your attempt at spin changes that.  It has been made very clear why he doesn't post here anymore.  Maybe SOMEDAY you will realize just how  damn annoying your posting style is.  I don't know how many people on this board need to flat out tell you that before you get it.  I thought maybe after Joe pointed it out to you (non-Laker fan) you would get it but alas, you didn't.  You are dense to say the least.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2010, 01:21:44 PM »
You ran him off the board, its not a fabrication.  You annoyed him so much he has no urge to post here.  Nothing DB says or your attempt at spin changes that.  It has been made very clear why he doesn't post here anymore.  Maybe SOMEDAY you will realize just how  damn annoying your posting style is.  I don't know how many people on this board need to flat out tell you that before you get it.  I thought maybe after Joe pointed it out to you (non-Laker fan) you would get it but alas, you didn't.  You are dense to say the least.
weaksause. 
As Jomal posted eons ago, "you (LFD) give Reality all that power"?
That my posting unites a few of you Wakers and you need to play the "Reality made me do it" card -so be it.  Someday you will learn to stand on your own.

How bad do you think LeBrons elbow was/wan't?