Author Topic: Blake Griffin out for season, ugh!  (Read 1646 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Blake Griffin out for season, ugh!
« on: January 13, 2010, 04:33:46 PM »
Getting surgery on that knee / knee cap and will be out the entire season, just was announced.

How bad does that suck for him?  I think a lot of NBA fans were really excited to see him play against better talent.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Blake Griffin out for season, ugh!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 05:51:36 PM »
As a fan living through an injury nightmare I can sympathize.  How bout the Clips ship him north for Travis Outlaw and Martell Webster, and we just wallow in our misery for the entire season.  WOW you up for a deal?
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 12:30:14 PM »
As a fan living through an injury nightmare I can sympathize.  How bout the Clips ship him north for Travis Outlaw and Martell Webster, and we just wallow in our misery for the entire season.  WOW you up for a deal?

There is a thread about this on the FNBA board and I mentioned to jem that I had just paid a wad of cash on tickets for a game this month and a bunch of games next month through the end of the season when Blake was SUPPOSED to be playing.  >:(

I had to lay down some devastation on the sales rep that was TRYING to talk basketball to me in regards to the Clippers.  After the sales rep was completely devastated from the one sided battle, we agreed it would be nice to "at least" see Blake play some games so I bought the tickets.  I guess the sales rep won the WAR.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

jemagee

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 12:49:01 PM »
Heck I traded for him to shake up my roster and have a solid keeper for next year cause I think LaMarcus is slipping - and now i'm wondering whether or not to keep him :)