Author Topic: Best Damn football game all year  (Read 1273 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Best Damn football game all year
« on: December 04, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »
I was totally non-partisan, I didn't care who won, I won either way.  That was one awesome football game.  Masoli, Maehl and James, vs. Canfield, Quizz and James.  The Beavs earned a Holiday Bowl invite.

That football game epitomizes why I love college football and hate the NFL.

Congrats MSC.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

jemagee

Re: Best Damn football game all year
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 10:39:11 AM »
There's this game saturday afternoon that would like to be entered into this fray of 'best damn game all year' - it will still be played in this year, it's ostensibly the 'national semifinal' (though some even consider it the final because they think texas will be a walkover afterwards)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Best Damn football game all year
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 12:45:09 PM »
Fla v Ala is probably the "most important game" played so far.  "Most Important", and "Best" are two different things.  That game last night was every bit as good as BSU v OU and USC v Texas.  In terms of big plays, and dynamic performances, and gutsy calls, there was only one 3 and out.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil