Author Topic: Bucks @ Sixers - Mischief Night  (Read 2035 times)

jemagee

Bucks @ Sixers - Mischief Night
« on: October 30, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »
is it still called mischief night - is any one watching?

Offline wow444

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - sportsrockfun
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bucks @ Sixers - Mischief Night
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 10:10:12 PM »
Yes, they started off ok then got out of synch by one of the poorest examples of officiating ever but then got it together in the second half.  The Bucks looked better than I expected.

jemagee

Re: Bucks @ Sixers - Mischief Night
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 11:44:13 AM »
I surprisingly had the game, unless it's a free preview, I was able to successfully get COX to take the darn thing off my bil and get a 25 dollar credit...but there was the second half of the game...saw a few nice plays from Holliday and solid defense from DDalembert...I'm beginning to think that the expectations of Elton Brand were unusually high based on what his kind of game actually is

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
mISCHIEF
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 11:56:11 AM »
In this game they shot poorly compared with Orlando, but the starters were all in double-figures and the team really had no problem doing what they wanted.

Brand got his points on a lousy team where he was the primary focus. In Phila. he won't be needed as much, but when we need him, we'll really need him.  Although at this point, I'm thinking in a must-score situation, we should now set up Speights in the box instead.

Nothing to really say about this, other than that it was a nice bounce-back from the Orlando game.  Orlando is one of the worst teams to measure yourself against, as their style is very unorthodox. I actually hate the style of ball they play, only made possible by the 3. I'm thinking the developers of that innovation would be disgusted with the way Van Gundy plays it.  No fancy basketball dribbling or passing, just camp out outside the line and hork up an open shot.