Author Topic: Wolves trade for Q. Richardson  (Read 1335 times)

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Wolves trade for Q. Richardson
« on: July 20, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4342057

I think this might work out alright for the Wolves, depending on whether Richardson is happy to be leaving the Clips. 

Oh, and of course there's the expiring contract factor working in the Wolves favor.   

Someone on another board just pointed out that this means the longest tenured Wolf is now COREY BREWER!  Weird.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 03:34:30 PM by jn »
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wolves trade for Q. Richardson
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 04:50:24 PM »
YES!  The best dancer of all time is returning back to LA....

MARK MADSEN!

This is good for Q.  He has talent and can play but would have been burried on this Clippers team due to where he plays.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 07:45:36 PM »
Off subject a bit JN, but I was watching a Blazer summer league game on NBA TV, and the announcers were interviewing Dean Demopolous (sp?), the Blazers lead assistant.  They asked him about players etc.  One of the things he said was that they seldom travel and see actual games live, they watch most games on tape, and scouts see players live.  Tape often times doesn't do players justice.  He made a point that he was shocked at Jonny Flynn.  He thought he was going to be slight of build, but he was surprised at how defined he was, and how strong he was.  He thought he was going to be a really good pro.

This supports Derek's opinion of Jonny Flynn.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 01:09:37 AM »
Apparently Flynn has been tearing it up.  Believe me, your preaching to the choir here.  I like what I saw of Flynn at Syracuse. 
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes