Author Topic: Turmoil in LaLa Land. Ariza probably gone but LA in the lead for Ron Artest.  (Read 6460 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
It's not about the team/role as much as it is about geography.

I see your point...might not agree completely but understand.
Lamar could chew tobacco and skin fish with the locals.  And when finished in these endeavors with the women he could probably watch NASCAR with the local men.

We are talking about San Antonio not San Diego.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
His agent already announced someone is using Ron's name on twiiter but it isn't his account.  He supposedly sent a tweet last night that said "thanks Houston.  Loved the time."

Ron was on the radio after the announcement and verified his twitter account.  The quotes are from the verified account, both twitter and Ron verified which account was really the one he was using.

I think his agent was attempting some damage control because Ron did write those comments.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
WOWs group home supervisor would let him out past 8pm.

Trust me there is plenty going on in San Diego after 8pm, North San Diego or not.  ;)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Trust me there is plenty going on in San Diego after 8pm, North San Diego or not.  ;)

Isn't it hard skinning fish in the dark?  Chewin' tobacco shouldn't be a problem unless you miss the spittoon.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues