Author Topic: Jameer is a big positive in the first half of game 1.  (Read 3112 times)

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jameer is a big positive in the first half of game 1.
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 11:28:51 AM »
Don't forget a lot of what Van Gundy said was, we're better than this, you know that. He was trying to get them to stay positive when they were getting blown out. The only thing was, I was hoping afterwards they would have come out with a bit more pop.  How does Howard only get six shots? Considering how well they were shooting from outside he should have gotten 30-50 touches. 

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jameer is a big positive in the first half of game 1.
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 12:41:13 PM »
Don't forget a lot of what Van Gundy said was, we're better than this, you know that. He was trying to get them to stay positive when they were getting blown out. The only thing was, I was hoping afterwards they would have come out with a bit more pop.  How does Howard only get six shots? Considering how well they were shooting from outside he should have gotten 30-50 touches. 

Sounds like a coaching problem...like I said.  VG checked out halfway through game 1.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues