Author Topic: Laker fans rejoice, Andrew Bryman is HERE!  (Read 11128 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Laker fans rejoice, Andrew Bryman is HERE!
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2009, 11:06:28 AM »
I agree he is not a super phenom, next coming of Kareem/Shaq/Duncan/KG whomever but he is more than a serviceable center.  Much better than most teams have right now, no doubt.

Being a journey man center is better than most teams have right now, that's not saying much.  You have to keep in mind that he's NOT playing better than the two notorious LA big men, Benoit and Kandi. 

I'm glad to see that Bynum is "teachable", he's not making as many of the same mistakes as he used to make.  Bynum still needs to learn quite a few things on defense and a needs to stay focused.  As far as offense he needs to develop 3 moves, "bread and butter", "back up bread and butter", and "go to" move.  Too often I see Bynum not sure about what  he's going to do or he lets defensive players push him off his spot. 

WK, I'm glad to see you are comming around to my way line of "serviceable center" thinking.  I'm so proud of you.... :P

Clearly your 7-11 prescription glasses are failing you.  I said *MORE* than a serviceable center ;)

Lurker, he's still young and doesn't quite get it.  He was more excited about his 42 against the Clippers than he was playing Duncan about even in a much more important revenge game.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Laker fans rejoice, Andrew Bryman is HERE!
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »
Clearly your 7-11 prescription glasses are failing you.  I said *MORE* than a serviceable center ;)

Lurker, he's still young and doesn't quite get it.  He was more excited about his 42 against the Clippers than he was playing Duncan about even in a much more important revenge game.

Clearly your playskook laptop is failing you since you missed the :P dude. 
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"