Author Topic: OT - new press secretary  (Read 1809 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT - new press secretary
« on: January 23, 2009, 01:42:57 PM »
....This guy better get his act straight.  I don't remember hearing so many, "Uhhh", "Ummmm" and sentence changes from a white house press sec before.  This guy is kind of stuttering some answers...seems kind of embarrasing that this guy is the voice of the pres to the media....
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OT - new press secretary
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 01:47:05 PM »
Give the poor guy some chance to adjust to his new job.  Pretty sure you didn't hit your current job out of the park on your SECOND day.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 01:51:18 PM »
Give the poor guy some chance to adjust to his new job.  Pretty sure you didn't hit your current job out of the park on your SECOND day.

Says who?!   ;)

Ok, Wk, but by day 4 I better see some difference or I am gonna post how he is not "Obama" enough to be press sec.  And that his laugh sounds just like Peter Griffin's...   :P :P
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:01:06 PM by SPURSX3 »
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 02:04:47 PM »

Says who?!   ;)

Ok, Wk, but by day 4 I better see some difference or I am gonna post how he is not "Obama" enough to be press sec.  And that his laugh sounds just like Peter Griffin's...   :P :P

Maybe the press conferences will end up like Family Guy Episodes....

Reporter:  What do you think about Iran's latest statements threatening the United States?

Mr. Obama:  You think that's bad?  Remember when I went to a fat woman convention in Russia with Bill Clinton dressed up as a Twinkee?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 02:07:28 PM »

Says who?!   ;)

Maybe the press conferences will end up like Family Guy Episodes....

Reporter:  What do you think about Iran's latest statements threatening the United States?

Mr. Obama:  You think that's bad?  Remember when I went to a fat woman convention in Russia with Bill Clinton dressed up as a Twinkee?

lol  :P

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 03:00:19 PM »

I can see it! A screen pops out of the cieling and the flashback begins. AWESOME.

I hope the chicken can get through security just once.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 04:34:54 PM »

I can see it! A screen pops out of the cieling and the flashback begins. AWESOME.

I hope the chicken can get through security just once.

Chicken would be one of the reporters, the eyes lock and it begins again.....love the chicken fights.