Author Topic: TO - did i just see that?  (Read 2650 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: TO - did i just see that?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 11:01:04 AM »
Goodness this gets more fun - now TO is talking about how 'every time something happens...I'm to blame'

Who was the guy on tv crying last week cause he wasn't allowed to play in the reindeer games making this a story?

See you are proving him right, you are blaming him for saying he gets blamed for everything he should get blamed for!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 11:42:24 AM »
Goodness this gets more fun - now TO is talking about how 'every time something happens...I'm to blame'

Who was the guy on tv crying last week cause he wasn't allowed to play in the reindeer games making this a story?

See you are proving him right, you are blaming him for saying he gets blamed for everything he should get blamed for!

TO is an idiot, now he says that the league, ESPN, and everyone (EXCEPT TO) makes TO out to be a villan.  Why do people fall for his BS?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

jemagee

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »
TO is an idiot, now he says that the league, ESPN, and everyone (EXCEPT TO) makes TO out to be a villan.  Why do people fall for his BS?

Again, I don't know too many people who fall for it as much as it's like the car wreck syndrome, you just want to see what's going to happen next...ESPN doesn't care if you believe him or not as long as you watch, it's drama, and it's a team that most of America loves to hate.

I don't know who used the comparison to the 'other' cowboys team but they were talking about how they had all that trouble off the field (cause irvin was a crack fiend for instance) when on the field they were winning superbowls - but I don't think any player has ever been the kind of narcissistic martyr that TO is.