Author Topic: Spurs  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs
« on: April 18, 2004, 07:39:17 AM »
Most happy with the win, near 100+ and better yet offense as good in the 2nd half as the 1st and the 4th qtr no slowing down.

This was music to my ears:

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said he protected Duncan for the postseason after the All-Star forward returned to action in mid-March.

"I held him back and made sure we didn't put him in a position where he was tired and got injured because of it," he said. "Now that it's playoff time, he will play as necessary."

No greasy airball putbacks either.

Yao Ming

Spurs
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 02:17:11 PM »
How did you like my NFL screens last night Reality?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 02:35:12 PM »
I missed Shaqs screens.  No doubt they required a lot of brain power and him standing in one place, right?

I only saw the Rockets choking part, picking up when they were ahead 71-70 with the ball and about 1:30 to go.  Mobely loses the ball.  Luckily for you with 40 seconds to go Mo Taylors shot rolled off the rim or its 73-70.  But then of course rrrrrrrrraaaaaagh Kobme would have gotten fouled or hit a three pointer .7 seconds after the clock expired, right?

You must also have loved Van Gruntys final play calls.  Jim Jackson at 1-7 on the night hoisting another 3 when a two pointer could have won.  I know, they were just taking what the D gave them it had nothing to do with the play call, instead rrrrraaaaaaagh it was tough Laker D.  Jackson couldn't/didn't think in time but he had Kobme airborne lunging right at him.  Had he faked the shot and jumped forward a bit while letting Kobme barrel into him it would have been free throws.  Oh wait, this is Staples and the marketers.  it would have been FTs for Kobme.  :lol:

Couple more cases being shipped your way.

Anywho, how 'bout those Spurs.  Tell me how you liked their screens.

Reality's eye doctor

Spurs
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 03:27:07 PM »
I missed Shaqs screens.  No doubt they required a lot of brain power and him standing in one place, right?

I only saw the Rockets choking part, picking up when they were ahead 71-70 with the ball and about 1:30 to go.  Mobely loses the ball.  Luckily for you with 40 seconds to go Mo Taylors shot rolled off the rim or its 73-70.  But then of course rrrrrrrrraaaaaagh Kobme would have gotten fouled or hit a three pointer .7 seconds after the clock expired, right?

You must also have loved Van Gruntys final play calls.  Jim Jackson at 1-7 on the night hoisting another 3 when a two pointer could have won.  I know, they were just taking what the D gave them it had nothing to do with the play call, instead rrrrraaaaaaagh it was tough Laker D.  Jackson couldn't/didn't think in time but he had Kobme airborne lunging right at him.  Had he faked the shot and jumped forward a bit while letting Kobme barrel into him it would have been free throws.  Oh wait, this is Staples and the marketers.  it would have been FTs for Kobme.  :lol:

Couple more cases being shipped your way.

Anywho, how 'bout those Spurs.  Tell me how you liked their screens.
Settle down both of you.  Reality has a special case that keeps him from seeing things he does not want to see.

Offline Korean_Babes

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 10:09:58 AM »
YaoMing, Guest, Realitys Eye Doctor and Sour Grapes, are you all the same person?

And in following Realitys admonision to "nut up and use a real posting name", did you choose "Sour Grapes" to describe your testicles appearance?  That along with the lacking amount of testosterone in your posts has us asking you to stay off Realitys Spurs threads.