Author Topic: No plays called for Thad  (Read 4119 times)

Offline anklebreaker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: No plays called for Thad
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 05:14:01 PM »
Don't get me started on PG's.  I have Lou Williams, Sessions, and Arenas.  Williams and Sessions both aren't getting minutes and Arenas obviously won't contribute for awhile.... I'm hurting.   

Offline tk76-

• 2Y1- Sixer's 'Logo'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 05:26:57 PM »
I got locked out from high profile PG's (except for Miller in the RealGM league.) 

Instead, I went for high assist combo guards like Crawford and Nate, as well as big name SF's like Lebron, TMAc andPierce who rack up assists.  Its worked out well so far becasue everyone elses PG's are out.

i'm also counting on Arenas coming back to add some asists.

jemagee

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 05:50:39 PM »
Every year - no matter who i draft - i get KILLED on turnovers - i just concede the damn things

Offline tk76-

• 2Y1- Sixer's 'Logo'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »
I hear you.  I'm not clever enough to focus on players with low TO numbers.  In fact I think its next to impossible to get big assist numbers without TO's.  Leagues should skip TO's or use A/TO instead.

jemagee

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 07:15:35 PM »
In fact I think its next to impossible to get big assist numbers without TO's.  Leagues should skip TO's or use A/TO instead.

the basketball pickem game i'm working on is taking longer than i thought - complications arise constantly - now i have to figure out how to score properly

However, I've often thought about creating a 'new' type of fantasy scoring, using things like A:TO, TS%, etc...to score teams.