Author Topic: OT - Anybody a fan of the WSOP?  (Read 7626 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: OT - Anybody a fan of the WSOP?
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2008, 11:13:47 AM »
O.W.N.I.'d,

You've already changed umpteen times on this thread.
This and other threads you remind me/give me a visual of Warren Sapp on Dancing With The Stars.  :D :D

Honestly, do you really think I changed ONE single thing about my opinion of how those hands were played or should be played or how people should act at a poker table?

Answer honestly and don't try to spin the fact that you posted the wrongs hands and I gave an opinion on K/7 vs 5/5 AND a different opinion on 8/7 suited vs 5/5.

a.  I always answer honestly
b.  Yes, you changed how you claimed to have never had seen the hand, then posted quote:  FYI her hand was 8/7 not K/7.  c.  Which indeed makes her starting hand just as good as his. 
d.  Yes you finally semi admitted he was acting like a jackass.

Your response item B says everything I need to know about you regarding this thread.  Either you are NOT serious about discussing this topic or you are too stupid to discuss this topic. 

YOU posted it was K/7 RIGHT?!?!  I had not seen that show yet so I went by what YOU posted.   I guess I should have known you were WRONG and didn't know squat about what YOU were posting about.  This really makes me not want to spend anymore time if you are going to post abolute bull shit in regards to me being in the wrong because YOU posted the wrong hand.  YOU are the one who posted it was K/7 and I gave you my analysis about that hand and the way it was played.  You then tell me I'm babbling?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2008, 11:20:41 AM »
Read what I wrote again, I said nobody should babble/celebrate/cry at ANY TIME in poker.  All I am trying to do is explain why he made the bluffing comment and why it is poker justice that the BETTER starting hand won.

What if the hands were Q/Q vs A/K?
Flop comes K/10/J
Turn comes Q
River comes 10

OR

What if the hands were 10/10 vs K/Q?
Flop comes K/J/A
Turn comes 10
River comes J

IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE THREE HANDS?  (5/5 vs 7/8) (Q/Q vs A/K) (10/10 vs K/Q)

Dang, I forgot the thread ended right here with complete OWNAGE.  I wonder what happened with the reponse to this post..........

Nah Nah Nah-Nah, Nah Nah Nah-Nah, Hey Hey Hey, GOODBYE
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2008, 10:49:01 AM »
Lets try one who is not wearing a Kobe jersey so it will not get you so emotional.

Chino Reemed vs Bishop the chubby nice guy.
4 are in the hand, i think its sm bl, BB, Reemed and Bishop.

I think a modest raise preflop and the above 4 stay in.
Flop:  8 5 2 no spades.
sb and BB check, Reemed tries buying the pot with a substancial raise bluff (call it semi bluff, whatever.  It was a bluff).
Bishop:  Has 66.  Waits quite a while, makes the good instinct call.  Reemed is sweating.
Turn is J (i think.  no help to Reemed)
River is a suck out King for Reemed.  He goes over to his large group of homies and is banging his chest, high fiving and generally making out with all of them, all the while barking at Bishop about how "thats how I dooow it, thats how i doooow it".  Bishop, ever the gentleman, is waiting to shake hands with Reemed, but he is too busy with his possee rubbing each other with how great a play (read: suck out) he did.  When he finally comes back to the table, he further insults Bishop by saying "how could you call ME with 6s"  (as if how could anyone call the Great Reemed).

Anyway, it was a joke.  Glad to see Reemed get eliminated at the final table.  Bishop went on to get yet another bad beat to be eliminated.  In fact i think it was also Reemed, altho preflop it was a coin toss.  Bishop had A 10 and Reemed had a pair of twos.  Bishop got his Ace on the flop but Suck Out prevailed again with an uber greasy wheel on the river.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2008, 09:37:14 PM »
Lets try one who is not wearing a Kobe jersey so it will not get you so emotional.

sb and BB check, Reemed tries buying the pot with a substancial raise bluff (call it semi bluff, whatever.  It was a bluff).
Bishop:  Has 66.  Waits quite a while, makes the good instinct call.  Reemed is sweating.
River is a suck out King for Reemed.  He goes over to his large group of homies and is banging his chest, high fiving and generally making out with all of them, all the while barking at Bishop about how "thats how I dooow it, thats how i doooow it".  Bishop, ever the gentleman, is waiting to shake hands with Reemed, but he is too busy with his possee rubbing each other with how great a play (read: suck out) he did.  When he finally comes back to the table, he further insults Bishop by saying "how could you call ME with 6s"  (as if how could anyone call the Great Reemed).

Anyway, it was a joke.  Glad to see Reemed get eliminated at the final table.  Bishop went on to get yet another bad beat to be eliminated.  In fact i think it was also Reemed, altho preflop it was a coin toss.  Bishop had A 10 and Reemed had a pair of twos.  Bishop got his Ace on the flop but Suck Out prevailed again with an uber greasy wheel on the river.

Now you are arguing with yourself since you are saying the 6/6 got "sucked out" on.  You're embarrissing yourself.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 01:38:31 AM »

Now you are arguing with yourself since you are saying the 6/6 got "sucked out" on.  You're embarrissing yourself.
6/6 is better then K9 before the flop and certainly much better after the flop they had.

You're a posuer when it comes to poker.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 01:42:06 AM »

6/6 is better then K9 before the flop and certainly much better after the flop they had.

You STILL can't use the quote feature?

I'm starting to think you will never learn.  6/6 vs K/9 is a "two overs" coinflip and you are calling it a suck out by K/9?  After you argued against 6/6 vs 7/8 calling the 6/6 the suck out?  Too stupid to deal with.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2008, 10:29:37 AM »

I'm starting to think you will never learn.  6/6 vs K/9 is a "two overs" coinflip and you are calling it a suck out by K/9?  After you argued against 6/6 vs 7/8 calling the 6/6 the suck out?  Too stupid to deal with.
You are twisting it to preflop only.  Notice i said quote "the bet was made after the flop"
At that point Bishops 66 certainly was much better then a coin flip to Rheemeds K9.
70%-30% better. 
85-15 after the turn.

Your boi Rheemed sucked out on the river.

p.s. even if the all in bet had been made preflop, as you stated it would have only been a coinflip.   So why the mass celebration by Rheemed, you, and his homies.

Dats da way we doooow it!  rrrrrraaaaaugh won a 15% coinflip  :D :D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 10:34:22 AM by Reality »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2008, 05:49:05 PM »

You are twisting it to preflop only.  Notice i said quote "the bet was made after the flop"
At that point Bishops 66 certainly was much better then a coin flip to Rheemeds K9.
70%-30% better. 
85-15 after the turn.

Your boi Rheemed sucked out on the river.

p.s. even if the all in bet had been made preflop, as you stated it would have only been a coinflip.   So why the mass celebration by Rheemed, you, and his homies.

Dats da way we doooow it!  rrrrrraaaaaugh won a 15% coinflip  :D :D

D.U.M.M.I.I.  You just don't get it do you?  I can not discuss poker with you because you simply do not understand some pretty basic concepts.  I might as well be trying to have a meaningfull discussion regarding "SQL inner joins".  I've already answered EVERYTHING you TRIED to state as a point D.U.M.M.I.I.!!

Nobody should "babble" win or lose in a poker game, so if that's your point I agree but I know that's not your point.  Your ONLY point is that guy is a Lakers fan cause there were 1 BILLION worse plays and bad beats in that tourney and half of them were on that SAME show yet you focus on that one where the BETTER STARTING HAND WON!!!!

Yea right, I've clearly stated I'm all into "rah!" at the poker table.  Done with this "rah" topic stupid.

Read what I wrote again, I said nobody should babble/celebrate/cry at ANY TIME in poker.  All I am trying to do is explain why he made the bluffing comment and why it is poker justice that the BETTER starting hand won.

What if the hands were Q/Q vs A/K?
Flop comes K/10/J
Turn comes Q
River comes 10

OR

What if the hands were 10/10 vs K/Q?
Flop comes K/J/A
Turn comes 10
River comes J

IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE THREE HANDS?  (5/5 vs 7/8) (Q/Q vs A/K) (10/10 vs K/Q)

Dang, I forgot the thread ended right here with complete OWNAGE.  I wonder what happened with the reponse to this post..........

Nah Nah Nah-Nah, Nah Nah Nah-Nah, Hey Hey Hey, GOODBYE

In case you missed it......OWNED!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

jemagee

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »
I hate using inner joins - i like using where instead - something about the inner join wording and descriptions always escapes me especially when using more than two tables in my query :)