Author Topic: GOP unveils ad suggesting Obama has basically won presidential race  (Read 12185 times)

jemagee

Re: GOP unveils ad suggesting Obama has basically won presidential race
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2008, 05:55:45 PM »
Ah forget it
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 05:58:03 PM by jemagee »

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2008, 06:40:16 PM »
You have every right to not agree with homosexuality as someone has the right to agree with it or take part in it.

Are you sure?

In my eyes, yes.  I think that a person has a right to not support homosexuality just as much as someone has the right to support it.  No one should be allowed to FORCE someone to think a certain way.  You can comment on a mentality and express your opinion that it is wrong.  Or you can comment on a mentality and agree.  You can voice your opinion all you want.  It is a right of this country.  Something I don't think should ever be taken away.

And Ted where do colleges provide housing for couples at all?  I didn't know they secured places for married people to stay.  Thought that was up to the person attending.  If it is on the campus I don't think they provide rooms for married people.  At least not the colleges I've been in/around.

University of Missouri has family housing - or at least, did, when I came to college there in 1984.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »
The extremists in 'both' parties have too much voice - and too much influence - but as i understand it, a republican can't win without the extremist support - i don't know how it works with democrats

Probably with winning the minority vote.

Here is a random and interesting fact....no Democratic canidate has won the majority of the white vote in the past 20 years.
That is interesting.
Has anything other then Diebold counting machines been used in the last 20?