Author Topic: Spurs again  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs again
« on: April 13, 2004, 09:32:00 AM »
Spursesess,

Another good win.  I saw the night befores game vs Clips but not last nights v Portland.  What is up with the offense?  Parker must have been runnin shootin and scorin.  Gnob was sure off shooting 0-6 but still did his usual GNob stuff, rebounding, assisting, stealing.   Timmy Dunker wasn't eating donuts, missing dunks or dissing the other team while getting his usual strong night 15pts 14 boards.  Sounds like a superb D effort.  

Concern.  Turkey has had an extended 3bie drought this past 10 days.  What up?

sf101 you now may indeed root for another team without fear of another stint in Spurstanamo Bay.  The last time you wore Purple and Gold undies earned you that.  But now you may indeed root for Memphis as will all us Spurs rooters.  WooHoo!  :lol:

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs again
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 09:39:48 AM »
Spursesess,

Another good win.  I saw the night befores game vs Clips but not last nights v Portland.  What is up with the offense?  Parker must have been runnin shootin and scorin.  Gnob was sure off shooting 0-6 but still did his usual GNob stuff, rebounding, assisting, stealing.   Timmy Dunker wasn't eating donuts, missing dunks or dissing the other team while getting his usual strong night 15pts 14 boards.  Sounds like a superb D effort.  

Concern.  Turkey has had an extended 3bie drought this past 10 days.  What up?

sf101 you now may indeed root for another team without fear of another stint in Spurstanamo Bay.  The last time you wore Purple and Gold undies earned you that.  But now you may indeed root for Memphis as will all us Spurs rooters.  WooHoo!  :lol:
dont even know if 101 still visits the board since he started his new job.  havent heard a peep from him they must have him pretty busy getting situated and evrything.  yes gotta root for memphis against the wolves........
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

memphisfan101

Spurs again
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 10:24:42 AM »
Alas, I LIVE! I'll be checking in peridically, REALLY like what i"m seeing from the Spurs. Very focused and consistent. Can't say the same for LA or SAC.  Spurs playing as a team, team to beat I think.  NO. I KNOW.