Author Topic: Iverson reduces asking price on Philly home  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Iverson reduces asking price on Philly home
« on: September 09, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »
This is most likely old news to all you Sixer fans...

Unbeknownst to me, Denver Nuggets guard Allen Iverson has been looking to sell his 14,000 square foot home in Villanova, Pennsylvania for over a year now. (A.I. usually calls me about such matters. I thought I had his financial ear.)

According to the Wall Street Journal's Private Properties column, Iverson has dropped the price to a "desperation deal" of $3.999 million ? a million less than he paid for it in 2003. (/crunches numbers on calculator watch.) Yep. That's not good business. The details, via Luxist:

The six-bedroom home is on four acres that include a pool house, stream and waterfall. The chateau-style home on Chateau Lane has four levels including a great room with floor-to-ceiling Palladian windows. The master suite has his and hers marble bathrooms, a coffee bar, media area and a veranda overlooking the grounds. There are four additional en-suite bedrooms and a separate guest quarters with a bedroom, living room and kitchenette. The entertainment level has a 12-seat movie theater, billiard room, and a lounge with a custom wood carved bar accommodating 200+ wine bottles.

If you're interested in purchasing this perfect little getaway pad, you can check out the listing here.

If you're seriously interested in purchasing this perfect little getaway pad, I could really use a new winter coat. Please share your riches. I accept Paypal.

From this blog...http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/For-sale-Allen-Iverson-s-six-bedroom-home-in-Vi?urn=nba,106478
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

jemagee

Re: Iverson reduces asking price on Philly home
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »
I thought the house was in gladwynne?

Offline wow444

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - sportsrockfun
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Iverson reduces asking price on Philly home
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 08:59:59 AM »
Are you thinking of McKie?  Or has your green sarcasm bulb burnt out   :)?  I am surprised Brand hasn't snatched it up.