Author Topic: Phil says best athlete was Rodman  (Read 9081 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Phil says best athlete was Rodman
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2008, 04:26:55 PM »
^^ Fairly backpedalish but nonetheless excellent progress.  Now admitting you dont know how Phelps would do.  Ohh better make that a quote so you won't wiggle.  You don't know "what type of athleticism he has."

I have counseling openings for you at 3, 5 and 7.  Lets get started!

No backpedalling at all except to one who only reads every 3rd or 4th word, comprehends less than half of what they read, and then completely twists what little sinks in to fit their preconcieved notions.

You asked Rodman vs Phelps in athleticism.  I watched Rodman for several years and also saw even more of his play in highlights.  I have commented with sound rational reasoning about Rodman's athleticism.  Of course all this means is that you will cut & paste 4 or 5 words from two different threads to make a rebuttal.

Secondly I commented that I haven't seen enough of Phelps...10-12 races every 4 years doesn't raise to the level of 25-30 games per year.

Then there is the kicker...I have looked and looked for an original thought from you on any of the topics you start.  And I haven't found a single instance where you post something original AND BACK IT UP WITH RATIONALE.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues