Author Topic: Tickets  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« on: April 05, 2004, 12:26:26 PM »
Texans,

What kind of digits are you hearing for Spurs home playoff games?  Can you score me some or tell me who to contact?  I already know i can contact TicketMasterRipOffs, was hoping you could lead me to a better hook up.

Spurs in Texas.  Yyya Baby.

Lakers.  msc what is up?  Did you attend Spurs-Lakers and if so what is the scalp scene.  WOW what are your eses scalpers saying?

And where is RoBL?

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 12:29:28 PM »
Texans,

What kind of digits are you hearing for Spurs home playoff games?  Can you score me some or tell me who to contact?  I already know i can contact TicketMasterRipOffs, was hoping you could lead me to a better hook up.

Spurs in Texas.  Yyya Baby.

Lakers.  msc what is up?  Did you attend Spurs-Lakers and if so what is the scalp scene.  WOW what are your eses scalpers saying?

And where is RoBL?
whta do you mean ticket master rip offs?  the scalpers and brokers will charge you more than ticketmasters will, go online and buy them that way, or sign up for the spurs rewards deal or whatever it is they got at spurs.com, they usually send an email out to buy tickets before they go on sale through ticketmaster.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 12:44:07 PM »
Well X3 maybe it's just here in the Land of La La Lakers that tickets to the Staples Temple are thru the roof.  You basically cannot get them from Ticketmasters as they are sold out.  Boughten up by the brokers and scalpers.

quote msc:
Reality, I was there and I talked to one scalper, but he was very sketchy so I didn't take his offer very seriously and kept walking. Without being able to give you exact figures, I can tell you the prices I heard for tix were extremely high. Everyone's back on the bandwagon these days ... you know how it goes in lala land ...  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2004, 01:05:25 PM »
Well X3 maybe it's just here in the Land of La La Lakers that tickets to the Staples Temple are thru the roof.  You basically cannot get them from Ticketmasters as they are sold out.  Boughten up by the brokers and scalpers.

quote msc:
Reality, I was there and I talked to one scalper, but he was very sketchy so I didn't take his offer very seriously and kept walking. Without being able to give you exact figures, I can tell you the prices I heard for tix were extremely high. Everyone's back on the bandwagon these days ... you know how it goes in lala land ...
little trick to use dude when buying tickets through ticketmaster, never call TM in your own city, look up TM in another city and call them when tickets go on sale, you can usually get someon on the phone and get what you want.  works when there is a big event that sells out quick here, all the local lines are busy, but i will call dallas metroplex buy through them and set up for will call pick up........
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2004, 01:52:13 PM »
have you got an url of TM in other cities?

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2004, 02:45:26 PM »
have you got an url of TM in other cities?
just go to superpages.com and look up the numbers in like san fran or something...

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2004, 03:23:11 PM »
just go to superpages.com and look up the numbers in like san fran or something...
I went there and entered Spurs Playoff Tickets and got a list of foot doctors.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2004, 03:54:46 PM »
I went there and entered Spurs Playoff Tickets and got a list of foot doctors.
ummmmmmm, reality, you look up the local number for ticket master in each city, find the local number for ticketmaster in san fran, oakland, san diego, etc  that way you can call them when you need tickets and set it up for will call pick up.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2004, 09:51:51 AM »
Would you geek types spell it out for us geekmologically challenged individuals?

I was putting Ticketmaster in the Keyword box since it said Keyword OR Business Name.   Now in Business Name box i get the #s.

Thank you.
Thank you verymuch.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2004, 10:10:28 AM »
Would you geek types spell it out for us geekmologically challenged individuals?

I was putting Ticketmaster in the Keyword box since it said Keyword OR Business Name.   Now in Business Name box i get the #s.

Thank you.
Thank you verymuch.
just dial information and ask for the number then..........

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Tickets
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2004, 10:18:57 AM »
just dial information and ask for the number then..........
I said i got it already.

I got it.
I got it.