Author Topic: Was it classless or bush league for Sasha to take that 3 point shot?  (Read 1122 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
I cringed when I saw Sasha let if fly but I felt like slapping him when it went in.  Then I rememberd that shot won me $220 because I took the Lakers + 6 points!  Woooohoooooo!!

Still a very stupid thing to do considering the Spurs were not fouling and conceeded the victory.  I watched the end of the game again today and even Collins commented on that being a bad shot and that Finely said something to Sasha about taking that shot.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
He gets slapped upside the head bigtime if I'm coaching the Spurs.  If i was playing i would make it somewhat look like i was going for the ball and slap him right upside the head.

No, actually we would be winning the series if i was coaching the Spurs.  Anyway yes, does anyone really think this was not bush league?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Maybe the Lakers-NBA PR machine can start a story about how a poor little girl asked Sasha to hit that shot so the people at the game could get a taco.  Wasn't it 100 pt taco night?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Maybe the Lakers-NBA PR machine can start a story about how a poor little girl asked Sasha to hit that shot so the people at the game could get a taco.  Wasn't it 100 pt taco night?

Yes it was taco night!  That explains everything. 
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Did you hear it cost over 100 million for that shot?  According to all the betting spots a lot of people lost/won a lot of money.

Id say it was cheap/classless if he didn't do that same thing at the end of quarters, after every foul, and anytime he really gets a chance.  If you notice he always tries to take the ball and shoot it after its "dead"  I don't think he was doing it for any other reason then to just get another look at the basket.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com