Author Topic: Kobe with another cheapshot  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobe with another cheapshot
« on: April 20, 2008, 07:25:56 PM »
3rd qtr 9:50 left, Kome stole the ball and was thinking highlight reel and more attention as he was going for a breakaway layup.
Nuggetts Anthony Carter ran him down and did an entirely proper hack to keep Kome from scoring. 
Pouty cheapshoting Kome upon seeing he missed, goes wayy out of his way and swings his left arm and hand around and swats Carter in the face, eye to be specific.  When they both stop, Carter gives wussy pampered boy a tiny little shove.  Btw, after fouling Kobe and while Kobe was still in the air, Carter went out of his way to put both hands on Kome and guide him down so he would not get hurt.  It almost looked like a scene out of Blades of Glory as Napoleon Dynamite came down from a spin move and Will Ferrel caught him.
Tweet.  Consultation.  Technical foul on Carter! :D :D
ABC-ESPN-Laker commentraitor Mark Jackson goes out of his way to call Komes cheapshot "no way intentional".  However amazingly ABC does a full exposure slowed down replay.  It's just as obvious and intentional as Kobes other cheapshots.  Mark Jackson won't budge tho, continues slobbering over Kobster and repeats it's in no way intentional as the slo mo replay is showing. ::) :D

Anything gonna come down from Stooge Jackson on this one?  Naw.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 07:32:03 PM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kobe with another cheapshot
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 07:40:31 PM »
 ::)

The only stooge around here is you Curly.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »
3rd qtr 9:50 left, Kome stole the ball and was thinking highlight reel and more attention as he was going for a breakaway layup.
Nuggetts Anthony Carter ran him down and did an entirely proper hack to keep Kome from scoring. 
Pouty cheapshoting Kome upon seeing he missed, goes wayy out of his way and swings his left arm and hand around and swats Carter in the face, eye to be specific.  When they both stop, Carter gives wussy pampered boy a tiny little shove.  Btw, after fouling Kobe and while Kobe was still in the air, Carter went out of his way to put both hands on Kome and guide him down so he would not get hurt.  It almost looked like a scene out of Blades of Glory as Napoleon Dynamite came down from a spin move and Will Ferrel caught him.
Tweet.  Consultation.  Technical foul on Carter! :D :D
ABC-ESPN-Laker commentraitor Mark Jackson goes out of his way to call Komes cheapshot "no way intentional".  However amazingly ABC does a full exposure slowed down replay.  It's just as obvious and intentional as Kobes other cheapshots.  Mark Jackson won't budge tho, continues slobbering over Kobster and repeats it's in no way intentional as the slo mo replay is showing. ::) :D

Anything gonna come down from Stooge Jackson on this one?  Naw.

I guess you didn't watch the game.  FYI: www.boxscore.com is not a good source of info.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »
Somebody is in full post-season stupid mode, anyone wanna take guess who? This post from someone who thinks Bowen plays clean, and who has as dirty a mouth as WOW, make you go hmmmm. Sorry WOW, the comparison wasn't a crack at you, the subject knows EXACTLY what I mean.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 08:40:46 AM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 05:24:07 AM »
The Noze jobs avoiding the subject 100%.

"Warehouse."

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 08:17:19 AM »
I don't even know why you waste your time posting to this, WOW or LF, we all know that Reality can't be objective.  Anytime it involves the Lakers, it has to be a conspiracy, a gift or something horribly wrong (unless they lose, of course).  Second verse, same as first.  He's a broken record and it's pathetic. 

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 09:13:58 AM »
Didn't see the game but I did see that Gasol had a monster game.  I still can't belive the trade your team pulled off to get him.   ;D
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 09:26:43 AM »
Didn't see the game but I did see that Gasol had a monster game.  I still can't belive the trade your team pulled off to get him.   ;D

Far less risky than tanking a season in the hopes of landing the #1 draft pick out of Wake Forrest. ;)
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 09:38:41 AM »

Far less risky than tanking a season in the hopes of landing the #1 draft pick out of Wake Forrest. ;)

Not when you have Sternfish in your corner...
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

Not when you have Sternfish in your corner...

You can't count on him, he's a fickle bastard.  One little rape and all of a sudden you are no longer the golden boy!  Sheeesh!  ::)
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"