Author Topic: Los Spurs Jersey? This one is a little different....  (Read 1178 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Los Spurs Jersey? This one is a little different....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 09:38:56 AM »
IMO this will get the NAACP up in arms.  I can here the protesters chanting now: "Where Da Spurs be at?"
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 09:53:26 AM »
How dare they change words on a jersey of an AMERICAN sports franchise to try to sell a bit more jerseys.  Americans would never exploit Mexican culture for financial gain.  Taco Bell really represents the authentic Mexican cuisine so don't dare bring that up.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 10:15:36 AM »
How dare they change words on a jersey of an AMERICAN sports franchise to try to sell a bit more jerseys.  Americans would never exploit Mexican culture for financial gain.  Taco Bell really represents the authentic Mexican cuisine so don't dare bring that up.

In all honesty, America has nothing on Mexican salsemanship.  DAYS after 911 and all the Anthrax scares, you could buy your anti-Anthrax kit in TJ at every corner pharmacy.  Have you seen the stuff they hock around Staples when the Lakers or Clippers play?  Makes me laugh but it also give me comfort that the American capitolistic drive is alive and well, just not on a big buisness scale.  Could you imagine if you put one of these guys in charge of battling the influx of Chineese products?  We would burry the Chineese and everyone else.

Here are some "street" slogans in the works:
Toys B Us: "Buy American unless you want your kids to play with toys that will give them lead poisoning".
Toys R Nosotros: "Jugetes que no matan los ninos."
Chevie: "None of are cars make you look like faggy punks.  Toyota, Honda and the rest are for maricones"
Da Good Guys: "We don't sell expensive TV's that give you testicle cancer"
Clothesmart: "Made from child slavery free cotton"

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"