Author Topic: AI out for season!?  (Read 1341 times)

jn

jn

AI out for season!?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 01:55:41 PM »
I haven't followed the Sixers much this year.  I didn't realize he had missed so many games lately.  

Prediction: This is the beginning of a steady fall from the elite level for AI.  I think he will just be worn down physically from a great player to a  good one.  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
AI out for season!?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 11:40:57 PM »
I haven't followed the Sixers much this year.  I didn't realize he had missed so many games lately.  

Prediction: This is the beginning of a steady fall from the elite level for AI.  I think he will just be worn down physically from a great player to a  good one.
Well at least he doesn't have to worry about the stress of showing up to practice
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
AI out for season!?
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 09:31:03 AM »
I haven't followed the Sixers much this year.  I didn't realize he had missed so many games lately. 

Prediction: This is the beginning of a steady fall from the elite level for AI.  I think he will just be worn down physically from a great player to a  good one.
Well at least he doesn't have to worry about the stress of showing up to practice
Cold...funny as hell but cold.   :D

:ph34r:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues