Author Topic: Exclaimation Point  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Exclaimation Point
« on: March 29, 2004, 01:39:03 AM »
But I said the Lakers needed to make and exclaimation point on Friday and man o man, that was an impressive one!

Now do us a favor April 8th and take care of business in Sacramento and we'll try to do the same next Saturday here in LA LA Land.
Dan

jn

Exclaimation Point
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 09:56:06 AM »
You beat me to the punch Dan.  Great game by the Lakers, particularly Kobe.  The gap between him and Spree was on full display as Kobe finished even on tough plays while Spree missed some bunnies that killed us. Nice Job by D Fish on Casell when the Lakers pulled ahead.  That's the best Fisher has looked in 2 years.  Cassell couldn't even get the ball.  

The refs were in playoff mode weren't they?  It was bruising game and that of course, favors Shaq.  Can't complain about uneven reffing though, especially not after Ervin Johson just about put Malone back on IR and no call was made.

Troy Hudson is not himself.  IMO he is only playing at about 70%.  He just can't get separation to shoot or explode to finish.    

Congrats.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Exclaimation Point
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 10:09:34 AM »
jn, you guys take on houston tonight dont you?  ohhhh, there is a chance to cut the lead down then.   ;)

i think we play cleveland.....might be one of those, lose another one after a great game.  hopefully my team can close the gap a bit.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.