Author Topic: Phoenix getting smoked by Minny again ...  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
Phoenix getting smoked by Minny again ...
« on: January 23, 2008, 09:06:39 PM »
What is it with Minnesota?  Come on, Jack, you've gotta know!

"Big" Al Jefferson taking it to us again.

I wonder if Amare is intimidated or something ...

*thinking*

Nah, couldn't be that.  After all, Amare doesn't discriminate.  He doesn't play defense against ANYONE.
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Phoenix getting smoked by Minny again ...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:46:36 PM »
Shhh... please don't jinx the worst 4th quarter team in the league.  :o
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:13:27 PM »
Also, your Suns may want to try and rebound occasionally.  I mean they can't get every rebound but, you know, maybe more than half the number the opposition grabs.
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »
I'm jumping on the Timberwolves bandwagon.  I already got my backround changed to Jarvic making a jump shot!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 10:49:03 PM »
Well wk, if you believe in the mantra "buy low, sell high" then it's a great time to make an emotional investment in the Wolves. 

Buy winning tonight the Wolves avoid joining a truly awful club.  They managed to avoid becoming the 4th team in NBA history to go an entire season without winning 2 games in a row.  In case your wonder the others were the Hawks of a few years back, the 86 Clips and some team I had never heard of.  The Poughkeepsie Steam Drills or something....

Phx rebounding was horrific and just to back up Caleb's comments on Amare's D, Big Al had a career high 39 tonight. 

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »
Well wk, if you believe in the mantra "buy low, sell high" then it's a great time to make an emotional investment in the Wolves. 

Buy winning tonight the Wolves avoid joining a truly awful club.  They managed to avoid becoming the 4th team in NBA history to go an entire season without winning 2 games in a row.  In case your wonder the others were the Hawks of a few years back, the 86 Clips and some team I had never heard of.  The Poughkeepsie Steam Drills or something....

Phx rebounding was horrific and just to back up Caleb's comments on Amare's D, Big Al had a career high 39 tonight. 

Sounds like Amare joined a club as well....he has gone the entire season without playing defense in back to back games.  He joins the likes of Kwame Brown, Michael Olawakandi, Eddie Curry, and Carlos Boozer.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com