Author Topic: WESTKOAST  (Read 4399 times)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
WESTKOAST
« on: March 30, 2008, 10:33:00 AM »
You better put in Chris Paul and Ron Artest.  Don't forget to set your lineup.  It should be really, really close today.  Good Luck.
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: WESTKOAST
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »
Yea I didn't forget.  I just wasn't even awake yet when you emailed me cuz it was like 7-8am.  I made sure they were in the line up because I was checking stats last night and figured if Odom, Artest, and Paul can all get me double doubles this is going to go down to the wire.

Good luck, may the luckiest fantasy player win LOL
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Skandery

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 05:46:50 PM »
A good storyline is developing, too.  2 players going for me tonight (Jamison and Daniels) are going against your beloved Lakers.  So may I heartily cheer:  "GO WIZARDS!"  ;D
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Skandery

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 08:25:06 AM »
It doesn't get any closer than 1 block.  You had a good year, wk.

Now I will be ritually sacrificed to the Gunners. :-\

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 10:04:44 AM »

Now that is what I call a down to the wire fantasy slug out.  Props on the win.  Hopefully a few of those guys you have go on a tear and the Gunners have their weapons jam!

I am happy with the year I had.  Did a solid job drafting, did an decent job picking up guys in waivers (Stackhouse and Scola) I have a few guys that I am going to want to keep, and I've learned a bit more how to get the most out of line ups.  Wade going out, Bynum going down, and Kaman going down really hurt me but I at least put up a fight in the playoffs.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 10:19:48 AM »

Now that is what I call a down to the wire fantasy slug out.  Props on the win.  Hopefully a few of those guys you have go on a tear and the Gunners have their weapons jam!

I am happy with the year I had.  Did a solid job drafting, did an decent job picking up guys in waivers (Stackhouse and Scola) I have a few guys that I am going to want to keep, and I've learned a bit more how to get the most out of line ups.  Wade going out, Bynum going down, and Kaman going down really hurt me but I at least put up a fight in the playoffs.

I did pretty well this year but going down the stretch injuries really put my team in a tail spin.  I was really glad to get JO but he turned out to be a bust with all the injuries, he never got on track.  Dirk going down for the home stretch is cherry on top of the season for my team.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »

I did pretty well this year but going down the stretch injuries really put my team in a tail spin.  I was really glad to get JO but he turned out to be a bust with all the injuries, he never got on track.  Dirk going down for the home stretch is cherry on top of the season for my team.

Yea I let go of JO and kept Barbosa instead.  I was blasted for it but at the end of the day Barbosa had yet another good year.  He was one of the better fantasy players on my team.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 03:22:55 PM »

Yea I let go of JO and kept Barbosa instead.  I was blasted for it but at the end of the day Barbosa had yet another good year.  He was one of the better fantasy players on my team.

I would still take JO over Barbosa, given the chance next year I'd do the same.  JO's injury record has not been that good but when he's in the game he is a very good fantasy player.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline atom2030

• AOL Instant Messenger - atom2030
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tomp22000
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 07:21:36 AM »
I am happy with the year I had ...

so happy you completely lost interest in the battle for 5th with derek ?
 ;)
===============================
Felix Skydivers '13
In honor of Felix Baumgartners adventures
... and not just because he's Austrian too

xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 09:49:14 AM »
I am happy with the year I had ...

so happy you completely lost interest in the battle for 5th with derek ?
 ;)

I thought the fantasy deal was over after the playoffs :shrugs: