Author Topic: NBA.com  (Read 781 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
NBA.com
« on: June 08, 2007, 09:22:20 AM »
Anybody go to NBA.com to watch the post game news conference live?  Did anyone else think Coach Brown was talking a little too long about what could be done for game 2??  I thought he was talking more than he should be.  Adjustments for game 2?  Well IMO no matter what Brown says I think the best thinkg Cleveland could do is to spread the floor and give Lebron a one on one situation on offense, let him drive or shoot, last night our defense was just collapsing on him like we were the Borg.  One on one might be the best shot they have to break our defense.  HOWEVER, if the Spurs close down on LeBrick he will have to kick it out to his outside shot - and Cleveland is ok midrange, but I wouldnt count on them to hit long range from the outside consistently.  Right now the Cavs have a lot of work ahead of them if they want to beat us.  Yes James will be better in game 2, but so will the Spurs.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.