Author Topic: I just saw Kobe and Lamar about 30 minutes ago....  (Read 1031 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
I just saw Kobe and Lamar about 30 minutes ago....
« on: April 29, 2007, 07:53:49 PM »
I was at the bait shop getting some tackle for an upcoming fishing trip.  As I was walking out Kobe and Lamar were coming in because they wanted to purchase a fishing license for themselves.  I got an autograph from both of them on a package of power bait.   ;D

What could top that?   Hmm maybe staying competitive on your home floor?

(Didn't watch the game so I cannot comment as I was at a convention  but I did see the score on NBA.com when I got a break)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 08:03:03 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I just saw Kobe and Lamar about 30 minutes ago....
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
I wonder if Kobe will go hang out with his good buddy Shaq who was seen in a Miami sporting goods shop looking at fishing gear.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 08:39:02 PM »
They played pretty good but the Suns came out solid in the 3rd and they just kept comming and the Lakers started playing the Suns game, not much going to the hoop and they collapse on Kobe and nobody else on the Lakers did much, kinda the same old story.

They did not lay down and die, the Suns just starting hitting on all cylinders, especially Nash.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 11:12:27 PM »
They played pretty good but the Suns came out solid in the 3rd and they just kept comming and the Lakers started playing the Suns game, not much going to the hoop and they collapse on Kobe and nobody else on the Lakers did much, kinda the same old story.

They did not lay down and die, the Suns just starting hitting on all cylinders, especially Nash.

That is promising, I have the game Tivo'd but it didn't sound like it was much fun to watch.  Needless to say I am disappointed but not surprised.  The Suns are the better team and have the series in hand.

Lurker...thankfully for Shaq Wade couldn't drag him through the playoffs so he could get 'fishin time' in.  Honestly they wouldn't be fishing if Shaq would have just put a icy hot patch on.  In the commercial he had footwork and could put the ball in the hoop.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com