Author Topic: I sure am glad Van Horn didn't get fouled  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
I sure am glad Van Horn didn't get fouled
« on: March 22, 2004, 09:55:48 AM »
The rrrrrrrraaaaaaagh tough Laker D made Van Horn miss by 6 feet.
Umm Hmmmmn.

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 01:25:20 PM »
Umm Hmmmmn.
I think that's number 1, isn't it?  Refs won it for the Lakers.  I still am quite amazed that you only see Laker fouls -- never the fouls against the Lakers.

Umm Hmmmmn.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 03:02:01 PM »
Lets establish a #1 for you and the other Krishnas.

#1.  The refs never help the Lakers to win.  Even if it's 28FTs in a playoffgame 4th qtr, the refs never ever help the Lakers win.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Ummn Hmmn

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 03:27:39 PM »
Umm Hmmmmn.
I think that's number 1, isn't it?  Refs won it for the Lakers.  I still am quite amazed that you only see Laker fouls -- never the fouls against the Lakers.

Umm Hmmmmn.
You are correct Randy.  For review:

The Lakers ONLY win games, including championship ones, if one of the following occur:

1.) The refs hand them, or if you prefer "gift" them, the game wrapped in gold paper with purple ribbons

2.) The opposing team chokes, not on a Sactown Hyatt Burger like Kobe, but durring the deciding moment of the game.

3.) The opposing team's coach blows the game either by poor strategy or rediculous substitution patterns.

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 03:27:42 PM »
Lets establish a #1 for you and the other Krishnas.

#1.  The refs never help the Lakers to win.  Even if it's 28FTs in a playoffgame 4th qtr, the refs never ever help the Lakers win.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Ummn Hmmn
The funny thing is that what we labeled #1 for you is true.

What you labeled #1 for us isnt.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 03:35:32 PM »
Krishnas speaking of "truth"  :lol:

"The Lakers need 4 HOFs to win"

I never said "The Lakers need 4 HOFs to win"
"No one ever said the Lakers need 4 HOFs to win".

Boy I'll get list some day of the numbers to apply for Krishna reasoning.  It wont be a short one.

lets see,

All Shaq does is sacred.
Kobe statues will be polished hourly.
Purple fog is to be breathed in the nose and exhaled out the mouth for maximum elevation of Golden Consciousness.
on and on....

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 04:13:28 PM »
Krishnas speaking of "truth"  :lol:

"The Lakers need 4 HOFs to win"

I never said "The Lakers need 4 HOFs to win"
"No one ever said the Lakers need 4 HOFs to win".

Boy I'll get list some day of the numbers to apply for Krishna reasoning.  It wont be a short one.

lets see,

All Shaq does is sacred.
Kobe statues will be polished hourly.
Purple fog is to be breathed in the nose and exhaled out the mouth for maximum elevation of Golden Consciousness.
on and on....
Why can't you ever put in ALL the quote -- I said that the Lakers need 4 HOF's to beat the Kings and the TWolves -- I never said we needed 4 HOF's to win EXCEPT with those two teams.  

As for a list, you can't remember what you said the other day -- much less what anyone else says.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 04:41:36 PM »
sorry beavis,

Randloph posted on Feb 26th:
The Lakers are going to need all 4 HOF's to make a run at the title -- but I think the same could be said for most teams in the WC, at this point, because the West is so tough.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 04:42:06 PM by Reality »

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 05:10:41 PM »
sorry beavis,

The Lakers are going to need all 4 HOF's to make a run at the title -- but I think the same could be said for most teams in the WC, at this point, because the West is so tough.
Exactly, in order to get another championship, we need all 4 HOF's.  Notice I didn't say that we needed them to make a run at the playoffs.  Trying a little better reading comprehension rather than just reading what you want it to say.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 05:56:42 PM »
sorry beavis,

Exactly, in order to get another championship, we need all 4 HOF's.  Notice I didn't say that we needed them to make a run at the playoffs.  Trying a little better reading comprehension rather than just reading what you want it to say.
The reading of your comment Randy implies that the Lakers need all 4 to win.  Trying to use Clintonesque semantics makes it look like your trying to backtrack and cover up.

Or if we are to take it somewhat literally did you really mean that the other teams also need 4 HOFs to compete?

I wonder what 4 future HOFs you are thinkong of on the Wolves, Mavs & Kings.  On the Spurs we know that the entire 12 man roster will be inducted....
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 06:04:18 PM »
sorry beavis,

The reading of your comment Randy implies that the Lakers need all 4 to win.  Trying to use Clintonesque semantics makes it look like your trying to backtrack and cover up.

Or if we are to take it somewhat literally did you really mean that the other teams also need 4 HOFs to compete?

I wonder what 4 future HOFs you are thinkong of on the Wolves, Mavs & Kings.  On the Spurs we know that the entire 12 man roster will be inducted....
You are exactly right -- to win (another title) we need all 4 HOF's.  That's the problem, you have so bought into Clinton that you begin twisting words to make them out to whatever you want.

Clinton, "no, I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski."  Of course, we didn't know that he was actually addressing this statement to Monica and the woman he was stating that he didn't have sex with was actually Hilary, not Monica.  See, he didn't lie, right Reality?

As for the 4 Spurs HOF's?  TD, the Spurs mascot, one cheerleader and the towel boy.