Author Topic: Jomal: Lakers @ Kings. GState at Blazers.  (Read 3495 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Jomal: Lakers @ Kings. GState at Blazers.
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007, 01:04:39 PM »
Lurker: 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I don't care if you are from California...you can keep your man-hugs to yourself.  In south Texas we give out our hugs to senoritas.

LOL!  Do you know what a "senorita" is?  I think you left out the little ~ over the "n".

STAY AWAY FROM MY FOUR FOOTED PETS YOU FREAK!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »
Lurker: 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I don't care if you are from California...you can keep your man-hugs to yourself.  In south Texas we give out our hugs to senoritas.

LOL!  Do you know what a "senorita" is?  I think you left out the little ~ over the "n".

STAY AWAY FROM MY FOUR FOOTED PETS YOU FREAK!

I figured someone would come back with THAT!  Damn keyboards need to be bilingual.   ;D
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 04:02:23 PM »
According to the stats Manu goes to the rack 37% more then normal when he recieves 74% more rest then normal between series in the playoffs.  This makes the Spurs 8% more likely to score over 100 points while getting to the line 17% more then usual.

I have to agree with Reality, it makes a huge difference.

Lurker -
But did you take into account the 62.8% of the time that Pop is outcoached when given more than 2 days to prepare for an opponent by using small ball and forcing Finley to play center?

:D :D Thanks for this guys ... I needed a good laugh today!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 06:20:21 PM »
Here is a scenario for you Reality....

Spurs sweep Nuggets while Lakers push Suns to 7 games.  Your beloved Spursies rest between round 1 & 2.  In the other side of the bracket Mavs play GS to 6/7 games.  Then Mavs sweep Jazz/Rocket winners earning a little R&R.  Meanwhile the Spurs & Suns play an epic 7 game series with a couple overtime games.  Now who is more rested: Mavs or Spurs? 

And in this scenario it wouldn't matter who the first round matchups are...THAT is the point everyone but you can see.

According to the stats Manu goes to the rack 37% more then normal when he recieves 74% more rest then normal between series in the playoffs.  This makes the Spurs 8% more likely to score over 100 points while getting to the line 17% more then usual.

I have to agree with Reality, it makes a huge difference.

But did you take into account the 62.8% of the time that Pop is outcoached when given more than 2 days to prepare for an opponent by using small ball and forcing Finley to play center?

I have to concur with my esteemed colleague Lurker, the “Pop-A-Bitch” coaching factor must be applied to your calculations!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"