Author Topic: A couple ankles away from a one & done....  (Read 793 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
A couple ankles away from a one & done....
« on: March 29, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »
Health...as always...could have a big say in the playoffs.

Nowitzki returned only briefly after halftime before leaving for good. He was walking around after the game and described the injury as "two bone spurs jamming together." He will get treatment Thursday, when the team has a day off from practice.

"I tried to walk it off at halftime and tried to loosen it up but I couldn't go. There was no need for it to get worse so I had to take the rest of the night off," Nowitzki said.

Josh Howard - who tweaked his right ankle in the final 2½ minutes - had 17 points. Howard, like Nowitzki, will come in for treatment Thursday, but he played the rest of the game
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A couple ankles away from a one & done....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 12:56:50 PM »
What the heck is going on in the NBA this year?  Maybe it is magnified because every single player on my team has had an ankle injury save two or three but does it seem like it happened a little bit more frequently this year?

I can't think of who else had ankle injuries but I could have sworn there was a whole handful more.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com