Author Topic: Pippens deluded ego, finances.  (Read 812 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Pippens deluded ego, finances.
« on: February 18, 2007, 05:22:11 PM »
Still a full of himself punk.
"I know that, but I think people love me just as much as they love Michael," Pippen said. "The fans who understand the game, the GMs and coaches. I think they'd rather have a Scottie than a Michael."

There was an awkward, shocked pause after Pippen answered—Pippen over Jordan?—and someone finally asked why.

"Because I'm an all-around player," Pippen added. "Coaches would rather have a Scottie-type player than a Michael. I was an all-around player. I made people around me better."

;D ;D Anyone want to break the news to him that MJ was just maybe an All Around player also.

$$$$:
A court just ruled a 5 million judgement against him.
Probably the real motive behind his comeback.
Altho i am certainly willing to say he could contribute.
Seems like a 10 day contract would be the all around answer.  Since Pippen is such an all around guy.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/02/17/bc.bkn.pippen.lawsuit.ap/

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pippens deluded ego, finances.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 09:30:13 PM »
sorry Scottie, I would rather not have you OR MJ at this point...no more old fogies please.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pippens deluded ego, finances.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 10:18:40 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA

I am going to pretend he did not say teams would rather have him then Michael.  HOPEFULLY he was saying that as of right now.  Back in the day? WOW.

Could have sworn that Michael was an all around player.  He surely was no defensive slouch, that was for sure.

Does Pippen forget the entire time he was up in Portland?  If he was that good then why did they have to surround him with so much talent.  One would argue there was more talent on the Portland Trailblazers when they made their run then some of the early Bulls teams.

Can someone tell me why  98% of all modern bball players  make the worst decisions (verbally or otherwise) , are entirely too full of themselves, and delusional? 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:21:10 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com