Author Topic: Fabs v SuperBynum II  (Read 704 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Fabs v SuperBynum II
« on: January 17, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »
Fabs luster has certainly worn since his 11-11 outing in November and 15-4 Spurs start.
Bynums has shone since Kwame went down.

Can Fabs overcome Greg Pop/PJ Carlisemo combo vs a Phil Winters/Kream Jabbar teaching combo for Byns?

It appears Fabs has been left out to dry.
Tonight 6pm Eastern espn.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fabs v SuperBynum II
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 04:43:47 PM »
Depending on if he stays out of foul trouble is going to determine how good he ..... well you know what?  Even if he gets in foul trouble he will play more then the 8 minutes Fabs will get tonight!

Bynum's #1 problem is biting on head fakes and putting himself in a bad position to get called for a foul.  With Parker not driving as much I am hoping that Duncan doesn't take the poor kid to school too bad so he can stay on the floor.  The Lakers without a shot blocker is not a pretty sight.  Their defense with Kwame gone and Bynum quick to the bench due to foul trouble has left alot to be desired.

Should be a good game.  I think both teams match up pretty well but it is hard to beat SA anywhere, especially at home.  The Lakers have shown they can beat them at home, on the road?  Well they have fits with Memphis  ;D
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com