Author Topic: what league are we using???  (Read 1123 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
what league are we using???
« on: October 21, 2006, 12:05:14 AM »
I was setting up the keepers and noticed that there are ten managers and like twelve people declaring keepers.  Rnady has a team and no keepers declared.

If we are using the NBA.com league how do i log in???  I could not get in using PhillyArena / 12345.  

I have already set up the excluded players on yahoo for the draft...and if randy has keepers i need to know what they are.  

somebody get back to me as soon as possible.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 12:19:39 AM »
ok got into nba league.  so we are going with nba.com then? is there a way to set up your draft order?  I wont be on until later tomorrow so I dont know how this is going to work.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 03:13:50 PM »
ok got into nba league.  so we are going with nba.com then? is there a way to set up your draft order?  I wont be on until later tomorrow so I dont know how this is going to work.
I am wondering the same exact thing, Ill be around but I can't stay in front of the computer the whole time.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 06:21:37 PM »
quick question.  do we need to edit our line ups?  I can see my team scheduled for the first few days but can't find anything to update the line up.  DO all player points count?  does that mean bench points work for us each night?

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 06:23:28 PM »
sorry that question was from me...

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 06:29:03 PM »
oh it just added the selection drop downs.