Author Topic: Fabbs  (Read 830 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Fabbs
« on: April 08, 2006, 12:23:12 PM »
While you boxscore watching bandwaggoners might have thought I was coming in to prop SuperFabs for an excellent game, I was actually put off by two down the stretch plays where Fabs missed near the rim attempts.

I thought Spurs had two excellent chances to close the gap to 2 points and to essentially regain the momentum late 4th.

82-78 with VanX, Fins, and SuperManu drilling 3s in a two minute span. What more could you ask for, except for Duncan or anyone to get a stop on Dirk. Someone does, he misses.

1. Timmy (i think) misses a short shot and Fabs gets the rebound right near the basket. His feet are kind of awkward so to readjust he shuffles as he dribbles. Or does he? Fabs puts up shot and is obviously drilled for the foul. Tweet! Ref instead calls travelling on Fabs. Several Spurs and Fabs animatedly complained.

Dirk misses again. Parker travels. Urrggg.
Jason Terrys running jumper is stuffed. Rebound Fabbs.

Still 82-78
2. Timmy does a drive and fakes the shot and does a nice handoff to Fabs. Again right near the rim. Instead of going up, he takes a dribble and is right under the basket. Instead of going up hard, he passes wayy out to Parker. 19 footer is a brick. Looked like all Fabs needed to do is go up hard and it would have been auto foul or made shot.

What up Fabbs?

Concur with many RealitySpurs he looked good in the 1st half, but 2nd half he looked way out of position on several rotations. Also on O he does not even look for the shot at all, it's like he is so Overpass-happy he is like Barry used to be only 5Xs as bad. The D knows he is gonna pass so just sit back and look to guard who he is passing to.

Props to Fabbs for the boards in the 1st half.  
21 minutes 8 boards for you "Fabbs and Kwame will have no effect" losers.

sigmund freud

Fabbs
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 03:41:04 PM »
While you boxscore watching bandwaggoners might have thought I was coming in to prop SuperFabs for an excellent game
Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness

Fiction writer

Fabbs
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 03:51:01 PM »
It appreared in the Sacramento Bee.
It really did.

missing brain

Fabbs
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 08:55:11 PM »
It appreared in the Sacramento Bee.
It really did.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099316/posters