Author Topic: Props JoMaL, good win for your team  (Read 1078 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Props JoMaL, good win for your team
« on: March 15, 2006, 11:01:26 AM »
Very nice win last night and a good all around job on defense as a team (Artest especially in the first half).  I thought the team closed out on shooters very well and clogged up the lane even after penetration had been made.  The Lakers really missed alot of high % shots because of it and let the Kings maintain a lead even when they were coming up dry on the other end.  If you guys have alot of games remaining at home I do not see why you wouldn't slide to the 6th spot on the WC.  That could be an intresting matchup..maybe an Amare-less Sunsi n the first round???

Per our debate last week, Did you notice Aaron McKie pull Smush aside to explain to him how he should have handled some of the screens and some of Bibby's cross overs?  The older guys are trying to school the younger guys and improve their consistancy on defense.  I don't think its just Phil not getting through to them I believe they are just still trying to catch on and improve their basketball smarts on defense.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
Props JoMaL, good win for your team
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 12:41:39 PM »

Congrats, JoMal.  Your boys are rollin' and it's got to feel pretty good.  Artest is proving to be a worthy gamble and quite a force to be reckoned with on both ends of the court.