Author Topic: "Bricks" Finley  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
"Bricks" Finley
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 03:46:31 PM »
Reality quote:  "(Yes Lurker GNob was out of position.)"

Which you clownstwist to "I blame Finley 100% for the play."  Since Salmons did not shoot, Finley did his job.  Since Manu was out of position, it doesn't matter what kind of D Finley did or did not play?  Randoph you know nothing of the game of hoop.    

Also no comment on the rebound?

Barrys 205 title 20-25 minute contribution meant nothing because "there was no one else to play?"

Also the thinking that very low shooting % does not matter until a player reaches 15-20 shots a game. :rofl:   Is that even meritous of a response?  Last years pivotal Game 5 vs Pistons, won in OT by Spurs 96-95.  82 shots taken in an OT game decided by one point, and yet you would say 8 or 9 or even 10 or 12 shot attempts taken by a player don't matter.  Many an NBA playoff series has a pivotal game won by 4 points or less whereupon 8-9 shots during the game most certainly do matter.  

You have officially joined the lame posting crew.  errr Breath deep?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 04:00:31 PM by Reality »

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
"Bricks" Finley
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 05:12:45 PM »
Okay, Reality:

In a game lost by San Antonio by 3, you lay the blame on Finley?

Finley's poor rebounding?  He had 8 boards - 7 defensive.  In contrast, the other people who play his position - Ginobilli and Bowen - had 3 rebounds between them in 34 minutes apiece, as compared to Finley's 30.

Finley's "brick" tendencies?  Finley shot a poor 4-11.  Of course, Ginobilli shot an even poorer 3-16.  And even you admit that it was Ginobilli who backed off of Korver - who is pretty much a 3-point threat.  Yet you place the blame at the feet of Finley.

San An gave up 25 points off of 23 turnovers.  How many of those are the fault of Finley?  Well, considering he had *0* turnovers, I'd have to go with *0*.

Only four Spurs had offensive rebounds:  Duncan, Mohammed, Nesterovic...and FINLEY.

The leading rebounder after Duncan and Mohammed?  FINLEY.

Person who led the team in steals?  FINLEY.

Finley produced the same points as your precious Ginobilli, and did it in less minutes.

If Finley's bad, then Ginobilli's freakin' worthless.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
"Bricks" Finley
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 05:35:29 PM »
Okay, Reality:

No and didnt read another word you wrote.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
"Bricks" Finley
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 05:48:36 PM »
Okay, Reality:

No and didnt read another word you wrote.
No wonder most of your arguments make so little sense.   :crazy:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Guest_Randy

"Bricks" Finley
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2006, 06:40:39 PM »
just Realistic as always

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Which you clownstwist to "I blame Finley 100% for the play." Since Salmons did not shoot, Finley did his job. Since Manu was out of position, it doesn't matter what kind of D Finley did or did not play? Randoph you know nothing of the game of hoop.

Umm, where did I say you blame Finley 100%?  Please show me where I stated that.  What I DID say is that you are blaming Finley as much as you are Manu (hmm, wonder why?).