Author Topic: Poll: How many title will Tony Paker win  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Poll: How many title will Tony Paker win
« on: February 07, 2006, 01:34:23 PM »
They are now allegedly building a house together in San Antone.

His shooting % is a career best.  Taking the ball to the rack like no one else in the NBA.  2005 title with Eva at his side.

How many more titles will Tony P win with Eva?

Four.  Move over old Celtics.
Three.  She is off the charts good for him
Two.  That will be three straight and 4-5.  Great.
One.  After this year she will begin dating Lebron James and he will date Jessica Alba.
None.  MoTowns home court advantage will be the difference.
None.  I am a bitter L.A. fan.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 01:53:56 PM »
So far he has as many titles as years you've been a Spurs fan so I guess only time will tell.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 02:32:02 PM »
So far he has as many titles as years you've been a Spurs fan so I guess only time will tell.
That true.  If Kobe commands you to drive an explosive laden car into the Spurs team bus I could follow other teams should the Spurs have to disband.

Earlier this morning traffic was clogged in the fast lane so I bandwaggoned it over to the carpool lane.

We could do a seperate thread on how long you will be a bitter purple n gold stuck in FWY 91 traffic.

But for now the topic is Tony, Eva and titles.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 03:57:36 PM »
That true.  If Kobe commands you to drive an explosive laden car into the Spurs team bus I could follow other teams should the Spurs have to disband.

Earlier this morning traffic was clogged in the fast lane so I bandwaggoned it over to the carpool lane.

We could do a seperate thread on how long you will be a bitter purple n gold stuck in FWY 91 traffic.

But for now the topic is Tony, Eva and titles.
Or once Tim Duncan retires you will be a Houston Rocket fan because they have the second most dominant big man after Tim Duncan right?

I don't drive the 91 so maybe you might want to ask another person in purple and gold about that commute.  73 was great this morning.

TP is only going to get titles with Tim Duncan around.  I do not see the Spurs getting anyone to replace him once he leaves.  The draft would be the only way and they are too good of a team to get enough lottery balls.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 04:00:10 PM by westkoast »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 04:41:16 PM »
Or once Tim Duncan retires you will be a Houston Rocket fan because they have the second most dominant big man after Tim Duncan right?

I don't drive the 91 so maybe you might want to ask another person in purple and gold about that commute.  73 was great this morning.

TP is only going to get titles with Tim Duncan around.  I do not see the Spurs getting anyone to replace him once he leaves.  The draft would be the only way and they are too good of a team to get enough lottery balls. [/quote]
 a.  Tim Duncan hasn't left.
b.  I would not use my free will to root for a Jeff Van Grunty coached team unless he changed.
c.  Bless the corporate souls and State of Calif for the 73 toll road.  A truly peaceful ride.
d.  Whether at Center for the Spurs its Fabs younger cousin, a different Euro, Yaos cousin, Yao himself, or an older Timmy Dunkar combining with one of these who become a Spur (Shaq got Miami to within 60 seconds of the Finals no matter what Laker math is used), we should have a long way to go till Dunkar hangs em up.

Which gets back to the threads topic, which you have not answered on two replies thus far,

How many more titles will Tony P win with Eva?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 05:20:37 PM »
Quote from: westkoast,Feb 7 2006, 08:57 PM

TP is only going to get titles with Tim Duncan around.  I do not see the Spurs getting anyone to replace him once he leaves.  The draft would be the only way and they are too good of a team to get enough lottery balls.
a.  Tim Duncan hasn't left.
b.  I would not use my free will to root for a Jeff Van Grunty coached team unless he changed.
c.  Bless the corporate souls and State of Calif for the 73 toll road.  A truly peaceful ride.
d.  Whether at Center for the Spurs its Fabs younger cousin, a different Euro, Yaos cousin, Yao himself, or an older Timmy Dunkar combining with one of these who become a Spur (Shaq got Miami to within 60 seconds of the Finals no matter what Laker math is used), we should have a long way to go till Dunkar hangs em up.

Which gets back to the threads topic, which you have not answered on two replies thus far,

How many more titles will Tony P win with Eva? [/quote]
 How many titles will Tony win with Eva? 0

How many titles will Tony win with Duncan? Only time will tell there are a few teams who can give them a run for their money now, one being Phx and the other being Detroit.

a.  Tim Duncan hasn't left. (Is this thread not about how many he will win in his career? He is younger than Duncan so I time will come when hes not with Duncan)

b.  I would not use my free will to root for a Jeff Van Grunty coached team unless he changed. (We will see)

c.  Bless the corporate souls and State of Calif for the 73 toll road.  A truly peaceful ride. (Lucky for me I only ride on it for a second or two and dont have to pay the 3.95 toll everyone else does)

Duncan is 31 right?  I think he has a few more years but I dont like to hear things like the Spurses pumping him full of cortizone every season due to injury.  Fabs?!?!?! LMAO.  Give it up.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 05:27:29 PM »
How many titles will Tony win with Eva? 0 [/quote]
 None. I am a bitter L.A. fan.

That was easy.

Fabs?  No this is Fabs cousing.

and he's not looking for another 6 years of .500 ball.