Author Topic: Super Byns  (Read 1537 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Super Byns
« on: January 31, 2006, 11:45:52 PM »
Super Byns is proving why Jerry West wanted to pick him in the 3rd round and why I am singing praises. 16 points in 12 min 7 for 7 100% 1 dish and 4 rebounds  :eek2:   My streak of predicting only the greatest players continues as I called Super Byns as the next best thing in a previous thread this week. Im 1 for 1 which in Koast-math is 100% just like Super Byns.

WOW. Actually dipstick, Super Byns showed many post moves today and controlled his body well.  Contrary to what the haters say about the boy wonder Super Byns.

Was it his boyish good looks and perfectly shaped haircut that has the Knicks and Eddie Scurvy running for the hills?  I think so  B)  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 11:48:19 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Super Byns
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 11:06:42 AM »
Fuzzy Laker logic again.  

He only perofrmed so well because Kobme ALLOWED him to catch some of his misses.  And of course the Zenmeister knew exactly where to position Bynum in the triangle to be able to rebound those misses.  If it wasn't for Kobme "Top 3" Bryant and the all-knowing Zenmeister the kid would be another Milicic.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Guest_Randy

Super Byns
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 11:25:59 AM »
Want to make sure and give props to Koast's INCREDIBLE ability to assess talent -- when Bynum was first drafted by the Lakers, I had my doubts but Koast has helped me see the fact that he is the BEST rookie to play and perhaps the greatest player to enter the NBA since MJ.  It won't be long before Bynum is giving Kobe 5 to 10 minutes rest each night on the bench as Bynum handles the scoring load (in addition to controlling the paint defensively).  

Just LOOK at what this kid did last night -- and remember that he isn't 30 years old -- he is only 18!!!  In a few years, he will be averaging triple doubles on a nightly basis -- even when the Lakers aren't playing!!!  The kid is amazing!!!

Bynum in only TWELVE minutes last night posted the following stats:
12 minutes
7 for 7 from the field (that's 100% Reality -- I know you aren't good at math)
2 for 4 from the line
4 rebounds
1 assist
1 steal
16 points

If he had ONLY played all 48 minutes -- just LOOK at the game he would have had:
48 minutes
28 for 28 from the field
8 for 16 from the line
16 rebounds
4 assists
4 steals
64 points

It's absolutely CRAZY that this guy didn't go #1 in the draft this year!!!

Koast, I stand amazed at your abilities to assess these "talents" coming into the league -- your deserve  :hail: for your insight!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Super Byns
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 11:33:20 AM »
Fuzzy Laker logic again. 

He only perofrmed so well because Kobme ALLOWED him to catch some of his misses.  And of course the Zenmeister knew exactly where to position Bynum in the triangle to be able to rebound those misses.  If it wasn't for Kobme "Top 3" Bryant and the all-knowing Zenmeister the kid would be another Milicic.
RRRAARRGHHHH  100% shooting all points in the paint didnt evne get into the triangle simple post up and let Super Byns do his magic.

Super Byns making Fabs look not so super.  More like a stinky pooper with no weavos.

Super Byns got almost all of his points with Kobe The Great on the bench.  He was demanding the ball and the Lakers let him show Eddie Scurvy why he is the next greatest thing in basketball history already.

I am bating 1000 because I called Super Byns as Mr. Next earlier this week.  My record stands.  Thanks for the kudos Randolph.  Super Byns Juice is replacing winnin juice RAAARGHHH.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 11:34:19 AM by westkoast »

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
Super Byns
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 12:17:24 PM »
I'm officially on the Super Byns' bandwagon now.  Granted, this kid wasn't playing against the most formidable D, and it pretty much was garbage time, he still looked as good around the basket as I've seen him to date.  His footwork was much improved and his touch looked real nice.  I kept thinking that Kareem is really helping this kid.  Either that or they're giving Bynum blood transfusions straight from The Cap.  It was cool to see Kareem jump out of his seat and cheer for the young fella, then catch himself and sit down quickly as he remembered that he is a coach and probably shouldn’t do that.  You could see his excitement; I really got a kick out that  :D  

I also thought it was a smart move by the coaching staff to get him in there at that point of this particular game to give him an opportunity to build his confidence.  

BTW, 'Koast, you're ability to simulate another poster on this board is so good ... it's really kind of frightening.  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Super Byns
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 07:00:16 PM »
wEAkoast and Randelion,

Did you guys actually watch the game?  Or are you two idiots just going by the box scores?  I did neither but I'm telling you that Anscrew Bum sucks.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Super Byns
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 07:33:29 PM »
Laughing at someone, not with someone, there IS a difference
Dan

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Super Byns
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 07:39:02 PM »
wEAkoast and Randelion,

Did you guys actually watch the game?  Or are you two idiots just going by the box scores?  I did neither but I'm telling you that Anscrew Bum sucks.
WayOutInHaterville RRAAARRGGHHHHHH Are you upset the boy wonder is making you look like a know nothing?  Do you need hair tips from Super Byns?

While using my juicer to combine carrots, in-n-out burgers, and del taco french fries to make Super Byns juice I was watching the contest.  Super Byns dunking on Eddie Scurvy, making guys like Jamal Crawl-forward look like jokes, the whole 9 yards.  Lakeshow would have won by 65 if he played more minutes last night.

Flabs Obencho hasn't even scored more than 10 points this year but Super Byns scored 16 in 12 minutes.  You are 1-1 in calling how players are......I am bating 1000 in calling the best of the best of the best of the best of the best in this league.

More Super Byns juice on the way W.O.W drink up  :up:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 07:39:27 PM by westkoast »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Super Byns
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 07:59:39 PM »
WayOutInHaterville RRAAARRGGHHHHHH Are you upset the boy wonder is making you look like a know nothing?  Do you need hair tips from Super Byns?

While using my juicer to combine carrots, in-n-out burgers, and del taco french fries to make Super Byns juice I was watching the contest.  Super Byns dunking on Eddie Scurvy, making guys like Jamal Crawl-forward look like jokes, the whole 9 yards.  Lakeshow would have won by 65 if he played more minutes last night.

Flabs Obencho hasn't even scored more than 10 points this year but Super Byns scored 16 in 12 minutes.  You are 1-1 in calling how players are......I am bating 1000 in calling the best of the best of the best of the best of the best in this league.

More Super Byns juice on the way W.O.W drink up  :up:
Like I said weakoast, I didn't watch the game NOR have I looked at the box score, but I will still chime in with my expertise!

If you had watched all the games that Bum-man didn't play in you would realize how many shots he WOULD have missed in those games.  That type of HORRID FG% is NOT indicative of a good big man.  Case closed!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Super Byns
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 11:08:16 AM »

If you had watched all the games that Bum-man didn't play in you would realize how many shots he WOULD have missed in those games.  That type of HORRID FG% is NOT indicative of a good big man.  Case closed!
Keep spinnin like the dub rims on B-Rad's esclade with bling.  I am talking about how great Super Byns is.  You and Lurker can continue on.  He's already posting god-like Fabs numbers with 6 rebounds in 8 minutes with no points.

Case re-opened.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 11:08:33 AM by westkoast »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Super Byns
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 11:30:59 AM »
This is great.  "Randelion" :rofl:
Now lets add some Reality and facts to the role reversal.

July 2005:

Reality:  I think Bynum is a good pickup.  He's only 18, will get some role minutes in this year since the Lakers suck so bad and will pick up some good tutoring from Cream Jabbar.  His minutes and stats might not be huge, but he will get some playing time.  At 7'0" and being athletic he can work on his "potential" starting this year.  All in all it's a good pickup.  Since he's only 18 this could be a good learning on the job year for Byns.

Brandee:  How can you say that Reality.  You have NEVER played hoop with Bryns.  This guy is a horrible, and yet you claim to know EVERYTHING about him.  

meatRoast:  Yeah, Reality is whack.

W.O.W:  A nothing stiff ala Kwame Brown.  This is a wasted pick.  He can only carry Kobmes jock to Staples and back.

Feb 2005. Hey Bynum is looking good for his age.  Altho the dunk over Shaq was overhyped, he is getting some good minutes and pulling down a few boards.  Its all good for him.  You can see Kareems work with he and Mihm.  They are improving.

Brandy:  Reality, Bynum has NEVER made any NBA all star teams.  Your ascertian that he would be and MVP his 1st year is RIDICULOUS.  I can't belive you are actually standing by your claim that Bynam would be better then Tim Duncan already.  You crack me up.  (meatroast meet me at the same time and place tonight)

Reality:  Umm, Brandolph, i said Bynum could get some good role minutes and at 18 this could be good for his development, especially with Kareem working with him.

meatRoast.  Yeah, Reality just won't admit what he said about Bynum.

W.O.W.:  A nothing stiff ala Kwame Brown.

Reality:  Well I said "He's only 18, will get some role minutes in this year since the Lakers suck so bad and will pick up some good tutoring from Cream Jabbar."  He's had 16 points one game and over 5 rebounds several games, that's a good start to me for an 18 year old.

Brandy:  Reality he is NOT going to be the league MVP.  Show me where I EVER said Bynum was going to be the MVP.  You can't do it Reality, can you?  Huh, can you?

Reality:  I think you're making stuff up.

burntToast:  yeah he's cuttin and runnin.  I'm gonna head down to the Mali-bu mall and thump my chest.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 01:09:18 PM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Super Byns
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 01:25:52 PM »

July 2005:

Reality:  I think Bynum is a good pickup.  He's only 18, will get some role minutes in this year since the Lakers suck so bad and will pick up some good tutoring from Cream Jabbar.  His minutes and stats might not be huge, but he will get some playing time.  At 7'0" and being athletic he can work on his "potential" starting this year.  All in all it's a good pickup.  Since he's only 18 this could be a good learning on the job year for Byns.

Brandee:  How can you say that Reality.  You have NEVER played hoop with Bryns.  This guy is a horrible, and yet you claim to know EVERYTHING about him.  

W.O.W:  A nothing stiff ala Kwame Brown.  This is a wasted pick.  He can only carry Kobmes jock to Staples and back.

Feb 2005. Hey Bynum is looking good for his age.  Altho the dunk over Shaq was overhyped, he is getting some good minutes and pulling down a few boards.  Its all good for him.  You can see Kareems work with he and Mihm.  They are improving.

Brandy:  Reality, Bynum has NEVER made any NBA all star teams.  Your ascertian that he would be and MVP his 1st year is RIDICULOUS.  I can't belive you are actually standing by your claim that Bynam would be better then Tim Duncan already.  You crack me up.  (meatroast meet me at the same time and place tonight)

Reality:  Umm, Brandolph, i said Bynum could get some good role minutes and at 18 this could be good for his development, especially with Kareem working with him.

Reality:  Well I said "He's only 18, will get some role minutes in this year since the Lakers suck so bad and will pick up some good tutoring from Cream Jabbar."  He's had 16 points one game and over 5 rebounds several games, that's a good start to me for an 18 year old.

Brandy:  Reality he is NOT going to be the league MVP.  Show me where I EVER said Bynum was going to be the MVP.  You can't do it Reality, can you?  Huh, can you?

burntToast:  yeah he's cuttin and runnin.  I'm gonna head down to the Mali-bu mall and thump my chest.
RRRAAARGHHHH

Keep on spinnin...the fact is you agreed with what *I* was saying about Bynum in the thread dedicated to Bynum shows you are making things up as usual.

I am currently bating 1000 when it comes to predicting the greatest draft choices in the game.  You are not.  Its hard not to thump my chest when I am such a genius at picking talent.  Maybe if you would have stuck with just predicting Super Manu you would be on my level....but you didn't.  We can continue this over some of my homemade Super Byns juice while chewing on In-N-Out Burgers.  Watch tape with Randolph over the Knicks game while showing the Super Byns in action.

YEAH!

Guest_Randy

Super Byns
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2006, 01:39:20 PM »

July 2005:

Again, the distortion of your "reality" leaves us all wondering what kind of air you breath!