Author Topic: Kings lose to a "scab" EC team?!?!  (Read 4519 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Kings lose to a "scab" EC team?!?!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2004, 12:59:00 PM »
Championship teams don't falter x3.  Of course we didn't. And to answer the Laker fans questions of "well, how would YOU do if you lost Tim Duncan just like we lost Malone or Kobe", I think the Spurs bench has answered that question.
That would be a great reply if you didnt take bits from it.  Not Malone or Kobe.  Try having Manu, Parker, and Duncan all miss 15+ games.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2004, 01:20:32 PM »
I'm sorry if you good folks can't see the point here, Sacramento was at full strength, they weren't tired from playing the previous night (neither was LA) and they are superior at every position, and they lost, no excuse, no reason, no yeah buts... they lost.

What I thought was telling was as Randy has been harping all season long, there was no rythm to the offense and one of the best running teams in the NBA played San Antonio style plodding offense, the reason? Chris Webber took them out of what they had been doing all year, not to say it will be their downfall, but it is still a valid point, and the point is, if Webber slows down their offense and consequently their scoring, and they have no defense to offset the decrease in offensive production, what do you think a team like LA, or San Antonio, or Minnesota could do against them in a 7 game series with the superior defensive capabilities these teams bring? Even LA's average defense is vastly superior to anything Sacramento does. San Antonio's defense probably wouldn't withstand the sheer firepower of the Kings, but you can bet your last money LA and Minnesota can.
Dan

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2004, 01:44:10 PM »
I'm sorry if you good folks can't see the point here, Sacramento was at full strength, they weren't tired from playing the previous night (neither was LA) and they are superior at every position, and they lost, no excuse, no reason, no yeah buts... they lost.

What I thought was telling was as Randy has been harping all season long, there was no rythm to the offense and one of the best running teams in the NBA played San Antonio style plodding offense, the reason? Chris Webber took them out of what they had been doing all year, not to say it will be their downfall, but it is still a valid point, and the point is, if Webber slows down their offense and consequently their scoring, and they have no defense to offset the decrease in offensive production, what do you think a team like LA, or San Antonio, or Minnesota could do against them in a 7 game series with the superior defensive capabilities these teams bring? Even LA's average defense is vastly superior to anything Sacramento does. San Antonio's defense probably wouldn't withstand the sheer firepower of the Kings, but you can bet your last money LA and Minnesota can.
HA...did you say SA couldnt withstand the SACto offense?  we ARE a defense first team.  I dont fear Sacto, or LA for that matter,  as much as i wold worry about Minni.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.