Author Topic: HOOK EM HORNS!!  (Read 889 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
HOOK EM HORNS!!
« on: January 05, 2006, 10:13:52 AM »
I didnt see the blow Out I thought I would see but Vince Young was there just like I thought he would be.  Defense was falling apart with cramps and they couldnt stop White down the middle, but Young literally took it upon himself to win the game, they couldnt tackle the guy - he is too big and pretty damn fast for his size, one step and he was out of the tackle!  I thought he should have ran it on third down at the last drive, he had the whole right side open, but still he won the game, showed why HE should have been heisman - no disrespect to Bush, but USC has soo many weapons they could have made it to the Rose Bowl without him.  If UT did not have Young, they would never have had a chance.  The game was exciting, but all in all, That was the best performance I have ever seen of any college player.   :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
HOOK EM HORNS!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 12:51:43 PM »
I was very torn on who to root for.

on the one hand, I was hoping for any way PSU could move up to #2, which would obviously mean a Texas loss.  On the other hand, I hate USC.

With PSU barely beating FSU, I knew there wasn't a chance PSU would pass Texas, so I'm glad Texas won.