Author Topic: A.I. again  (Read 652 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
A.I. again
« on: December 22, 2005, 05:28:38 PM »
I don't wish this to be seen as taking away from Kobe worship, but A.I. again brings it hard including assists.
38 pts  (on 16-28 65%) with only 5 FTAs
8 Assists
6 boards
3 steals

All while letting the offense run thru Webber in the 2nd half in a win.

Even if A.I. slips to top 10/top10 in scoring/assists, that should stack up well in best score/assist ratio in NBA all time seasons.

If he maintains the top scorer and top 10 assists wonder where that would put him all time single season?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
A.I. again
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 05:33:40 PM »
I don't wish this to be seen as taking away from Kobe worship, but A.I. again brings it hard including assists.
38 pts  (on 16-28 65%) with only 5 FTAs
8 Assists
6 boards
3 steals

All while letting the offense run thru Webber in the 2nd half in a win.

Even if A.I. slips to top 10/top10 in scoring/assists, that should stack up well in best score/assist ratio in NBA all time seasons.

If he maintains the top scorer and top 10 assists wonder where that would put him all time single season?
Funny you bring up Kobe in this thread for no apparent reason.  Not to mention I, westkoast, Mr. Kobe fan himself.....said that AI is the better playerin a thread 2 weeks ago.  IMO Camby was in the running but due to his foot injury and his rep of his body being paper tissue soft I think AI, stats wise, is MVP.  He has elevated his game to a spot very few could ever hope to get to.  I do not see him slowing down unless he gets a very serious injury.  The small injuries he plays right through like a trooper.

The one and only problem is that Philly as a whole is not playing as well as AI is.  If anything keeps him from getting that MVP this year it is going to be the record his team has.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 05:35:05 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com