Author Topic: I know some people here don't like the little guy  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
I know some people here don't like the little guy
« on: December 02, 2005, 09:17:52 AM »
But I don't think anyone can detract from his play through 16 games.  I don't know whether to be more impressed with the 34 pts while dishing out 8 assists, or the 45.2% he's shooting with 1.35 pps, or him having his turnovers down to 2.8 per game with nearly a 3/1 assist to turnover ratio.

If his team could rebound he'd be the MVP so far.

#1 in points, #3 in assists.

With the way he's playing he has a legitimate chance to lead the league in both.

Alright, check that, there's no way nash loses that assists title, barring an injury.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 09:18:17 AM by dbodner »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 10:14:48 AM »
But I don't think anyone can detract from his play through 16 games.  I don't know whether to be more impressed with the 34 pts while dishing out 8 assists, or the 45.2% he's shooting with 1.35 pps, or him having his turnovers down to 2.8 per game with nearly a 3/1 assist to turnover ratio.

If his team could rebound he'd be the MVP so far.

#1 in points, #3 in assists.

With the way he's playing he has a legitimate chance to lead the league in both.

Alright, check that, there's no way nash loses that assists title, barring an injury.
 :hail:  if he does finish #1 and #3.  (or 2-2, 2-3, for that matter top 5-top5)

concur the added low turnovers in the mix make it most impressive.
How much doe MoBert play a part in this?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 10:55:10 AM »
Yeah AI is playing great ball.  The one thing that obviously stands out the most is his assists per game stat.  Very impressive.  When you toss in his 33 ppg with his apg you get an offensive monster.  Best offensive player in the league right now bar none.

I dont expect his numbers to stay this high but I also dont expect them to drop too much lower.  More like 30 6 for the year which is damn good regardless.  If he can get Philly to place high in the seeding I think he is going to have to be a front runner for MVP if all goes the same.  Those stats are just bonkers when you look at em.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 10:56:17 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 11:35:36 AM »
What happened to 6ers v Bucks?
Other then Webbers 4-15, why not the continued ball distribution Iverson?