Author Topic: Larry Hughes  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Larry Hughes
« on: November 23, 2005, 02:11:52 AM »
With four out of the last 5 games over 20 points including a 37 point explosion against Philly, Larry Hughes has decided to let people know that Cleveland didn't exactly get a "raw" deal.  He's also decided to add 50% shooting from 3 point land for good measure.  

In the post-game conference after beating Boston (where Hughes and James combined for 61 points), Mike Brown chuckled, "I haven't had to call much.  Its Larry, Its LeBron, Its Larry, Its LeBron, and everyone else is just feeding of those two guys."

Although the season is young, Larry is politely reminding everyone:

"The crow has been served"    

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

rickortreat

Larry Hughes
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 10:26:17 AM »
I'm not surprised, Larry could allways play.  He could have stayed in Philly, if Larry Brown didn't insist on him becoming a different player. Washington has a dysfuncional management process, or they would have found a way to enable him to be successful there.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Larry Hughes
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 11:44:18 AM »
I'm not surprised, Larry could allways play.  He could have stayed in Philly, if Larry Brown didn't insist on him becoming a different player. Washington has a dysfuncional management process, or they would have found a way to enable him to be successful there.
Hughes is also the type of player who needs to have alot of focus from the fans/media on him also.  So that had something to do with the other teams he was on.  Hughes had more than enough talent to change his game to fit what Larry Brown saw for the Sixers it just didnt involve scoring boat loads of points.

Larry scored alot but Lebron destroyed the defense to the point where the air in the sails were completely gone.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com