Author Topic: Grand jury to review call logs from Bush’s jet  (Read 3670 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Grand jury to review call logs from Bush’s jet
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2004, 01:24:12 PM »
WoW, you're intentionally ignoring the more important issues to which SpursX3 is alluding.

Whitewater
Los Alamos and Wen Ho Lee
China--the vice president making calls from the White House for campaign contributions in exchange for influence with the Pres in trade and military policy
The death of Ron Brown--plane purposely diverted off-course when indictments were pending on Clinton-linked finance scandal, bullet hole in Ron Brown's head before crash, fake Clinton tears (remember the private video that shows Clinton's instant change in demeanor, going from laughing to crying the moment TV cameras turned on)
Monical Lewinski--Who cares about his sex life? The president committed perjury. That's why he was impeached. Were you seriously not watching the news back then? He wasn't impeached because he late an intern play with his unit.
IRS Gate--Clinton uses IRS to harass and intimidate political allies

My favorite Clinton quote:

"If a president of the United States ever lied to the American people, he should resign."
- Bill Clinton, 1974.

Anyway, were you bitching and moaning about Clinton when all of this crap was happening?
Not only was I bitching and moaning but I flocking posted the names and cirumstances of 20 or so people that died.

Yet that compares to LYING to the American people in order for them to goto WAR?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
Grand jury to review call logs from Bush’s jet
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2004, 11:44:43 AM »
This could be HUGE.  Then again, could be nothing, we'll see...

BY TOM BRUNE - STAFF WRITER

March 5, 2004

WASHINGTON -- The federal grand jury probing the leak of a covert CIA officer's identity has subpoenaed records of Air Force One telephone calls in the week before the officer's name was published in a column in July, according to documents obtained by Newsday.

Also sought in the wide-ranging document requests contained in three grand jury subpoenas to the Executive Office of President George W. Bush are records created in July by the White House Iraq Group, a little-known internal task force established in August 2002 to create a strategy to publicize the threat posed by Saddam Hussein.

White House implicated

The subpoenas underscore indications that the initial stages of the investigation have focused largely on the White House staff members most involved in shaping the administration's message on Iraq, and appear to be based in part on specific information already gathered by investigators, attorneys said Thursday.

Fitzgerald's spokesman declined to comment.

The investigation arose in part out of concerns that Bush administration officials had called reporters to circulate the name of the CIA officer, Valerie Plame, in an attempt to discredit the criticism of the administration's Iraq policy by her husband, former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV.

In 2002, Wilson went to Niger at the behest of the CIA to check out reports that Iraq was seeking to buy uranium "yellow cake" to develop nuclear weapons. He reported that Iraq sought commercial ties but that businessmen said the Iraqis didn't try to buy uranium.   :o
I'm sure the tape-erasing and paper shredding machines are working overtime at the White House. When the grand jury gets past the White House's stonewalling, they'll find that any incriminating records will be mysteriosly missing.